Guest viewing is limited

AF Asian Feeling with Mami

BrownForeigner45

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Mami (https://asian-feeling.net/cast/マミ/)

Date of Encounter:
August 2022

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
9500 yen for 60 minutes

Type/Location:
Asian Feeling Shop

Language Notes:
Walked in with very basic Japanese. Seems like the guy behind the counter understood and spoke basic English. Overall language was not an issue to book.

Details of the Encounter:
I moved to Japan only a few months ago and I wanted to experience the adult services side of Tokyo. Emboldened by all the reviews and helpful tips on this forum, I made my first foray by going to AF.

Since this was my first time, I was a bit nervous and decided to go as early as possible in the day (assuming less people would be there). So I went to the shop at opening time on their website (12:00 PM). But it didn't occur to me to make a reservation so I just walked in.

Once I walked in, the guy behind the counter told me that it is not possible now without reservation and I could make a reservation for the next slot which was at 1:20PM. After that I looked at the price sheet which was in English. (Same as the one here https://asian-feeling.net/english/)

The guy told me that to get a HE you have to get a powder or oil massage only and there's no HE in the Thai Massage. Not sure if this is true or he just decided to upsell to me because it was my first time there. Anyway, I was not going to leave without getting what I came for. So I chose the oil massage which was for 9500 yen for 60 minutes. And I didn't do any nomination.

I paid at the time of reservation and he gave me a ticket and asked to come back at the time. I went back at exactly time that he specified after having walked around the area a bit because there was nothing else to do. I showed him the ticket and he immediately led me to one of the rooms. I waited a few moments there by myself and soon the masseuse walked in.

It was Mami. She looks really cute especially in the red dress that everyone wears at AF. As I mentioned before, I have limited Japanese ability and Mami does not seem to know English very well. After exchanging a few short sentences, I undressed and she led me to the shower.

She washed my whole body in the shower. It was not really erotic more like just a shower. But her doing it looking sexy in her dress did enrich the experience. While washing me, she was a bit surprised because I am uncircumcised. But she quickly got over it and decided to roll with it.

After the shower, she dried me with towels and then led me back to the room. When it comes to actual massage, I have no reference point as this was the first massage of my life. So I cannot say comparatively but just review based on how I felt.

We started by me laying on my stomach and she asked me if I wanted any particular section to be targeted. I mentioned my shoulders and back are a bit stiff so she started with that. The actual massage was a bit of hit and miss. Sometimes, she would hit a nice spot and sometimes it was a miss. Overall not a bad experience, but from massage POV nothing mind blowing.

After 15 mins of massage, she started with the powder. She put a lot of powder on my back and then gently caressed the body with her fingers. I don't think this was very relaxing but it did feel good. After doing that for 10 mins, it was time for the main event. So I flipped over and she started with massaging the legs. And worked up the thighs. This part felt really good and she did the powder thing here as well and caressed the whole body.

For the main part, she put oil on the shaft and gently started stroking it. I told her to go at it slowly as I did not want to finish immediately. It felt really great and after a while I was about to burst and when I indicated that to her she increased her pace until I finally came. It was a nice release. She then went to clean up and came back after 5 minutes. At this point, we had like 10 mins left. So she decided to massage my back again.

After that, time was over. We did the same shower routine that prefaced the massage. And I went back to dress up. She came out to drop me off till the shops entrance. And that was that.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Few things about Mami san:
I think she is really cute. Especially when she laughs. We had a few moments where she did and it was amazing.
Honestly, I was quite nervous being a foreigner and how I would be received. But being with Mami was quite relaxing and she seemed really kind.
But due to the language barrier, the whole time, there was little to no conversation. I think she might have been a bit bored.

I think I would definitely recommend. I do not think you will face any problem because of language to book or get in the shop. Maybe I will repeat the experience but I already live on a budget and cannot spend this much frequently on massages.

Thank you for your report! Much appreciated.

Approved: 9/1/2022

She washed my whole body in the shower. It was not really erotic more like just a shower. But her doing it looking sexy in her dress did enrich the experience. While washing me, she was a bit surprised because I am uncircumcised. But she quickly got over it and decided to roll with it.

That would be a very strange reason to be surprised as Japan and other civilized countries don’t do circumcisions unless deemed medically necessary, which is almost never. Maybe language barrier…

Reactions: cuckhimnow
Could be. Maybe it was more of an observation on her part than her being nonplussed and I misinterpreted it.

Also I was under the assumption that everyone was circumcised in Japan till now. But as you mentioned, it’s not that common apparently.

Reactions: Sudsy and PenFigher
That would be a very strange reason to be surprised as Japan and other civilized countries don’t do circumcisions unless deemed medically necessary, which is almost never. Maybe language barrier…

I was thinking the same thing, circumcision has never come up as an issue in all the providers I have used. I’ve never heard of a provider say anything about foreskin status and it didn’t come up when I went to AF (though I employed the services of a different masseuse when I went).

I never figured this would ever come up as an issue in North-East Asia where the practice is uncommon.