Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
January 2023

Japan, 〒900-0031 Okinawa, Naha, Wakasa, 2 Chome−1−8 2階

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Allright so I am trying my best to find massage places all around Naha. When googling massage I combed all the spots and I find this gem hiding behind the name “Maharo”. I walk in 2nd floor and i was greeted by a male receptionist he speaks japanese mostly. I picked the more expensive side by 2000 he calls lotion instead of oil. I ask whats the difference and he has no clue what I am asking. Then he puts another 2000 on top the posted price.

So i wait about 10 min and then i was let in and my goodness I get this beautiful goddess yukina in a red silk dress with a one piece black bathing suit underneath. Was told to undress and wear some weird cloth shorts. Procedeed to go into a large shower area with a matplay. Really thought i was getting a shower. Nope she lays out the mat and she gives you a nice soapy massage back and then front. She is still in a revealing one piece.

During the front massage she teases the johnny with the soap and then just washes the soap away with tubs of warm water. I was like “man am I just getting teased out here.” So she finished my arms and torso. Washes all the soap.

then makes a mix of lube takes off my cloth shorts and goes back to my johnny now doing a clothed body massage and handjob sucks on your nipples. I cannot stop staring she is a real beauty speaks good english also. Very skillfuly interchanges between body rubs, breast rubs and the tugs as I eventually pop.

She cleans me up she goes into conversation after and she says that customers are surprised with her happy ending that is included when you oay. I mean who wouldn’t when you tease like that i was so surprised. I really wanted to go again but its my last day out here. Oh well. I hope when you’re in Oki you find this place good luck.

Attachments:
CB4895CF-6E38-4AC7-B7B2-885257E6AB3A.jpeg

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This is a gem in Naha, as the only estute massage I can find. In an area littered with SL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your contribution!

Approved: 2/11/2023

Looking forward to my trip to Oki and adding this to my list. Thank you.

Reactions: Alice