Canuck makes second visit to Yokohama Happy Mat Paradise

Service Name:
80 minute course with sukebe chair and mat play

Provider Name:
Pino @ Yokohama Happy Mat Paradise

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.yk-happy-matto.com/top.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
¥20,500 for 80 minutes (received discounts - second visit coupon and something else)

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
November 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
FYI, I am a Canadian of Asian descent and studying for N2 certification. Currently in Japan for a three week holiday.

I received a message from Pino on Hime Channel in the afternoon after my morning session with Sui from the same establishment that foreigners who speak Japanese can see her. I had only intended to visit the establishment once because I had planned a day trip to Yokohama to coincide with my appointment with Sui. Having just experienced a wonderful first fashion health with Sui and generally enjoying Yokohama, I decided to book an evening/night session with Pino the following day. She asked that I call the establishment an hour before the scheduled time to confirm the session.

After a rainy day in Tokyo the following day, I called the establishment from a public payphone an hour before the scheduled time to confirm the session. I was asked to arrive 10-15 minutes later than scheduled to allow for Pino to get ready for me. It worked for me, as my trip to the establishment would take about an hour from where I was in Tokyo.

I arrived at the establishment close to the requested time and provided my member card that I received from my previous visit. I am told that the session price will be reduced to ¥21,000 because there was a coupon in my card. I received another discount of ¥500 for getting a tie (¥1,000 off when winning) in a game of rock, paper, scissors. Apparently this discount is provided to those who visit the establishment a second time with their membership card.

After a short wait in the waiting room, I am called and received an explanation that FS, fingering, and other actions are not allowed. I am also shown the STI testing results of the various girls and then guided to the stairs where Pino is waiting at the top. She guided me to a room and it is smaller than the one I had my session with Sui. I cursed in my mind the lucky guy having a session at the establishment's largest room!

Pino is petite, including her breasts, and with hair length that passes her shoulders. She is an energetic and friendly girl. We get acquainted in the shower and learned that she has previously been to Canada, although not to where I live. She also told me that she likes to talk with foreigners because they are more straightforward than Japanese people. But admitted that her English is close to zero.

We proceeded to the sukebe chair and she performed many, but not most, of the positions/techniques that are on display in the waiting. This is because she spent more time on certain positions. And the same happened during the mat play. I enjoyed the session but was unable to pop. After valiant enthusiastic efforts to do so, even telling me seductively that she wanted to see me pop, Pino and I switched to making out to end the session.

While cleaning up and showering, we chatted with good laughs like in the beginning of the session. Afterwards, I received a ¥1,000 discount card with a cute message on the back from her for the next time I'd be able to see her before I return to Canada. I am guided down the stairs, received a good bye hug and kiss, and told to keep in touch.

The shop staff asked me to fill out a survey on the session as Pino had started at the shop about two months ago. Gave her a great review as I greatly enjoyed my time with her.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
While I was unable to pop, it was my fault (was very tired that day, couldn't even masturbate afterwards). Not bummed about it though, as I feel I had a good/great chemistry with her. The 80 minutes went by quickly, which speaks to her skills and sensuality, and I wished I could have stayed longer.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Thanks for your review, the community appreciates it!

Approved: 12/8/2022