90 minutes - I forgot the price.

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
Feb 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I was meeting a date in Ikebukuro but was really early so I figured I'd try Charlotte since I had seen positive reviews before.
It's in a street on West Ikebukuro that seems to be loaded with men's esthe shops. I figured I'd stick with Charlotte to see what the fuss was about. Next time, I might try another random shop.

I had seen the prices in advance on the website, so I had an idea of what I was paying. However, when I went there the madam had a longer menu. I have great difficulty reading, so I asked what was the difference. She said 2 women which isn't so uncommon. Price looked good, so I selected that.

At no point did I get two therapists, which made me wonder if I got ripped off. The therapist seemed to be talking in Chinese and I think she might have been trying to get someone else, but nothing. Maybe I misunderstood the mamasan?

However, the therapist was very nice and did a good job. She finished me off with a HJ and I went on my way.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Maybe I misunderstood the mamasan in thinking I was getting two therapists? Service was good, but price ended up higher than other shops advertising in the area. I probably will not repeat.

Thank you for submitting your review!

Approved: 2/19/2023

Maybe I misunderstood the mamasan in thinking I was getting two therapists? Service was good, but price ended up higher than other shops advertising in the area.
It sounds like you misunderstood, and got the michaku course - if the girl you met was doing body to body massage (clothed) as part of the massage, then that's what it was. (Michaku is the "intimacy" course)

That shop's been around for ages, and to date have never heard of anyone not getting exactly what they paid for.

to date have never heard of anyone not getting exactly what they paid for.

That is not strictly correct as once in the early morning hours the girl fell to sleep on top of me so we had a good cuddly nap and I felt I got more what I paid for.

It sounds like you misunderstood, and got the michaku course - if the girl you met was doing body to body massage (clothed) as part of the massage, then that's what it was. (Michaku is the "intimacy" course)

That shop's been around for ages, and to date have never heard of anyone not getting exactly what they paid for.

That's good to know that it was a misunderstaning. My Japanese is ok, but I wasn't quite understanding what the mamasan was saying either.

Thanks.