Current Count Of Gaijin-friendly Ps/bj Bars In Tokyo?

Jason Maximum

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey all, longtime lurker recent reviewer.

I'm not always in the mood for FS as much as others here seem to be, everyone's got their needs. But I dig the PS/BJ Bar experience: Simple, quick, not too expensive. There are many in Tokyo, but the ones that take western foreigners (I mean Obvious foreigners here: White or Black skin, obvious non-asian) even with passable or fluent Japanese are few, it seems. Here's the ones I know of. Am I missing any?

I guess this is a kind of followup to this post, from 4 years ago:
http://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/foreigner-friendly-pink-salons.3809/
...has the landscape really not changed that much?

Happy Hinomaru (Shinjuku Kabukicho)
JanJan (Sugamo)
Dio/Emotion (Gotanda)

Maybe New Papilllon (Otsuka), tho IIRC I recall reports that it's not accepting foreigners anymore? Or at least very hit or miss?

New Hot Point (Shinjuku Kabukicho) is not a BJ Bar, but a strip club where you can get a pricey, rushed CBJ or HJ from someone Verifiably Hot. Sometimes after waiting an hour, but still.

Looking to round out this list with:
* Places I've not listed in the Tokyo and surrounding areas (dipping a toe into Saitama/Chiba/Kanazawa-Yokohama/etc) where (clearly) foreigners with speaking ability can get in. Preferably verifiable to within the last two months or so.
* Places that don't necessarily have Japanese staff/women, but where they can at least communicate and isn't a scam (1 man + upsells for service, etc).
* Not interested in lists of FS places, soaplands etc; they're great for when I want to spend a longer and more expensive time with someone demi-hot, but that's not what I'm looking for in this post.

Thanks
JM

ps: Or if anyone knows a carefully guarded secret and wants to PM me... I can keep a secret. :)

I know that this is an old thread but if someone can PM me the details it will be great. I am transiting at NRT on the way back home to Los Angeles and have a 9-hour layover. I can’t speak or understand Japanese and since this is my first time ever doing something like this I want to be safe.

I am transiting at NRT on the way back home to Los Angeles and have a 9-hour layover.

You don't have enough time to do anything downtown. Narita is a couple hours away from downtown Tokyo, and once you get downtown you still need to allow time to find a place you're unfamiliar with in a city you don't know, not to mention clearing immigration and customs, and then checking back in to your flight.

Based on my few minutes of reading this site there seems to be nothing in Narita. Please PM me if anyone is aware of any options

Based on my few minutes of reading this site there seems to be nothing in Narita. Please PM me if anyone is aware of any options

Saving you some time - there are no gaijin friendly establishments operating in Narita either.

There are a few places that will do delivery to Narita based hotels, but you'll still need to get out of the airport, get into Narita city, book a hotel, make arrangements, wait several hours for their arrival, and get back through security.

Again - you don't have enough time.

Either change your flight to get a day or two in Japan, or just enjoy the airport lounge and try to get lucky with a flight attendant or another passenger.

I know that this is an old thread but if someone can PM me the details it will be great. I am transiting at NRT on the way back home to Los Angeles and have a 9-hour layover. I can’t speak or understand Japanese and since this is my first time ever doing something like this I want to be safe.
Maybe try to set up something with Asian Mystique (they deliver to Narita for extra fee and you might be able to set it up beforehand, then confirm as soon as you arrive) or with an independent who will accept a “deposit” to let her know you’re not wasting time.

Maybe try to set up something with Asian Mystique (they deliver to Narita for extra fee and you might be able to set it up beforehand, then confirm as soon as you arrive) or with an independent who will accept a “deposit” to let her know you’re not wasting time.

I can see them MAYBE doing this if he pays entirely up front, including hotel and travel time.

Edit: Through bank transfer to prevent chargebacks.

I can see them MAYBE doing this if he pays entirely up front, including hotel and travel time.

Basically this plan:

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/narita-from-3-to-7pm.20231/#post-192359

Something like that should not be a problem in terms of time if you have nine hours, BUT it definitely has failure modes. One would be a long delay (several hours) or outright cancelation of the OP's inbound flight, and if that happened, it might well be difficult to get a refund.

-Ww

As someone who has had sex with only my wife all my life (she has health issues and I can’t any more) I decided not to proceed with any adventure that will get me sick from infection and prevent me from taking care of her. Thanks all for your time.

As someone who has had sex with only my wife all my life (she has health issues and I can’t any more) I decided not to proceed with any adventure that will get me sick from infection and prevent me from taking care of her. Thanks all for your time.

Then you should avoid world travel and especially long plane flights. You are far more likely to get serious infections/diseases that way than from p4p in Japan. But your devotion to caring for you wife is certainly admirable, and I do realize that earning a living or other obligations may make it difficult or impossible for you to avoid world travel, whereas p4p is a luxury, not a necessity.

-Ww

obligations may make it difficult or impossible for you to avoid world travel, whereas p4p is a luxury, not a necessity.

I am not quite sure on your evaluation of sex not been a necessity, but at least you can reduce the risks wearing a condom. Not so sure if it helps in reducing the risks of international travelling though.