90 minutes, 28,000 yen + 2,000 admission fee

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
November 2022

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Walking around Nayabashi area, at some point besides the shop, didn't expect to be talked to.
Friendly door guy, who was patient enough so I could listen and reply back in very broken Japanese, he also tried a bit of English. He asked nationality, went inside to inquire, and then access allowed.

Waited for a bit in the living room, google translated the rules on the wall on the meantime.
Another guy came and explained the rules again in Japanese, which didn't understood but had read already. There were offered 2 girl options from a tablet with a page showing at least 8 options. The guy suggested one of the girls, which was the option I took as she was leaning to my preference as well. After searching on the website which shop I had entered to, I'm somewhat certain Ranran was who I met.

Went behind the curtain to meet a cute slim girl in a school uniform, turns out that was the theme of the establishment. Had a bit of a phone-translated-chat, she told she had serviced an USA customer once. We got undressed and got into shower, boobs on the small side, nice curve on the hips. She washed me and provided some mouth rinse, then to bed.

A bit of a talk attempt, that eventually turned into BBJ, good technique and paying attention to the jewels as well.
Tried some kisses here and there, and returned to the BBJ until pop. Quick rinse and back to bed, another not so fruitful conversation attempt, yet she was curious and amused by the translate app, she tried a few English words.

Requested some kissing and she pleased, fondled and licked her boobs, and 69 for some moments.
She requested to switch back, then again to BBJ, and she used some lotion and handjob until time ran out.
Showered, got dressed, good bye hug to her, and thanked the door guy while walking out.

She seemed a bit uncomfortable due to the inability for communication, but she did some effort to provide good service, which is appreciated. She was also new in the bussiness from what I understood, so maybe a more experienced girl might make things better.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Thanks for your report from Nagoya!

Approved: 11/22/2022