60 minutes/10,000 yen + hotel

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
October 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I finished work early and had a meetup planned to get some delicious Korean fried chicken a bit later in the evening, so perfect chance to try out something new in Shin Okubo.

I remembered seeing a couple of guys asking about this place, and I haven't TOFTT lately, so off to the races!

I rang up to see if anyone was available, and the lady on the phone was immediately suspicious of my accent and confirmed that I was not Japanese, and then grilled my on my country of origin and ethnicity. Afterwards she was somewhat apologetic, explaining that they've had many problems with clients from India (who also sometimes claim to be Canadian or British) demanding more than is on the menu, so there's a ban in place.

Once that was sorted, she kindly recommended a nicer and less expensive hotel than the one I was standing next to, and when I rang to give her the room number told me Risa would be over in ten minutes.

The knock on the door came exactly on time, and there stood Risa. Photos are accurate, she's a slightly MILFy slender lady with a great rack and an oddly doll-like face. Overall a very visually pleasing package for me, and her Japanese is quite good. While she prepped she directed me to brush my teeth and gargle, while she stripped off her tights and sweater and changed into a frilly maid-like dress giving me a great view of her rack while she changed. She then gave me a very thorough assisted shower, even getting between my toes and (a first) behind my ears.

We moved over to the bed for the massage portion, and damned if she doesn't actually give a competent masssage. Definitely not Minami or Ai level, but at this point, I'd already gotten my money's worth just for the scrub and the rub.

Then came the flip, and to my surprise, she stripped off the frilly little dress leaving her in her panties, and reached for the condom at the head of the bed, joking about whether she could cram my unit into it. And then she applied it, explaining that her "service" was CBJ. And she was very, very good at it, plenty of attention to the jewels, lots of teasing around the thighs, great suction and rhythm - if it wasn't for that damned LH condom strangling junior, I would have popped with no issues. Fortunately she realised what the problem was and switched over to a nicely oiled handjob, still completing the mission well ahead of the timer. After cleanup, she finished out the rest of the time with some work on my scalp and shoulders, then she bounced off into the night and I went off to get my fill of chicken.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Honestly, at this price point it's pretty hard to beat the level of service. To be clear - Fandi is a hybrid Thai massage and delivery health shop, and I wasn't sure which section to put it in, but there've been some people asking about places where they can get a massage and a blowjob - this is your place.

Keep in mind that this is not a shop of young girls - add at least 10 years on to the posted ages.

Thanks for your continuous support over the years, we greatly appreciate your reports!

Approved: 10/15/2022

Reactions: Sudsy
How was the chicken?

1BBD47EE-A135-4F80-AFC2-9E059C086BB2.gif