50 minutes, 13,000 yen

Type/Location:
Ikebukuro / image health

Language Notes:
Japanese

Overall Rating:
8 out of 10

Details of the Encounter:
I had a bit of time to kill in the afternoon so went to Fantasy intending to try a short course. It’s easy to find with the online map. I greeted the younger doorman and asked straight away if foreigners were okay. He enthusiastically replied yes but said that it was really busy and I had to wait at least an hour. I didn’t have time to wait an hour so I told him I would come back another day.

A few days later I returned with more time on my hands. The doorman remembered me from last time. He told me it would be around an hour wait again. I told him it was okay. The reason for the waiting time I believe is that Fantasy is quite busy. I saw 3 guys enter while I was talking to the doorman. Two of the guys had appointments while the third guy was told the same thing I was told. Also the place is quite cramped with only 3 or 4 rooms I think.

I chose the 50-minute health course. I had printed out a coupon off their website earlier so I didn't have to pay the 2000 yen selection fee. The doorman offered me a few of the girls but half of them didn’t take foreigners. I chose Aina who seemed to be quite new. He told me that she was currently with a customer and would ask her if servicing a foreigner would be okay. He assured me that she would say yes or 90% okay. He told me that I could leave and come back in in around 45 minutes. I seemed reluctant to leave, as he didn’t guarantee that Aina would take me so he suggested that I could wait in another room if I wanted. I told him that was fine and was directed to a small cramped room with a TV and some manga. Like most places like this, the cigarette smell is strong.

I like waiting in the waiting room as it give me time to look at the posted information like types of courses and prices. Also many of these places put up pictures of the girls and their rankings. What interested me the most however was a small warning that showed a mug shot picture of a man who had asked for FS. There was writing on this poster that basically said that this person was now barred to using services around the area. A reminder of what could happen to you if you decide to ask I’d imagine.

Around 40 minutes an older man knocks on the door and told me that Aina was ready and if I had to go to the bathroom. He tried his best to speak to me in English but was hard to understand. I replied to him in Japanese but he continued to try and accommodate me by speaking English. Actually the young doorman asked me if I had to go to the toilet before taking me to the waiting room. Probably the toilet is in an inconvenient place and they don’t want customers asking to go midway though a session. I told me I was fine. He then showed me a poster with the shop rules written in Japanese and said “no sex”. I told him I understood and then was led to the room and Aina. Aina greeted me and ushered me into the cramped room. It had a bed and a closet as well as train handles to simulate riding on a train. There was also a tape recorder which I imagine is used in “chikan” senarios.

Aina was very thin and looked quite pretty. She was definitely in her early 20s. We took off our clothes and she had a nice small perky breasts and was quite thin. I like thin girls so was quite happy with how she looked nude. She had long blonde hair just like the pictures on the website. I commented on how lovely her hair was. She told me that it was only hair extensions.

The shower was in the room but it was so cramped that we had to line up just to enter. After a nice shower and a gargle we went to the bed. She had good technique as she tongue licked my body and then started on BBBJ. It felt quite good and then we switched to 69 and then to DATY. We finished off with sumata. After a quick rest we went back into the shower. Afterwards we talked about places in eat in Ikebukuro. She mentioned that many foreigners visited. Time was up so I gave Aina a hug and was led back to the entrance.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Aina was great. I would be happy to see her again.

Sorry for asking about this a whole 6 months after the thread. Promise to write a review when I'm done with the place.

It was mentioned that this place is off-limits for FS. However, they have an AF (Anal Fuck, I'm guessing?) option on the list. How does that work?

I went through the whole list of girls and found only one that has a circle marked next to the AF option:
http://ikebukuro-fantasy.com/profile?lid=8

Since I'm perpetually interested in it,I might give it a try.

I mostly look for girls in Fashion Healths/Pink Salons to finger me during a blow job. I suppose even if I forego the AF option, she will oblige to stick a finger in me. Or is that precisely what the AF option is, instead of a full blown Anal Fuck?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Wow, that's one girl more offering it then when I was looking the last time ;)

I don't think After is a cover for something in that shop. It means what it says, but you shouldn't be surprised, if it isn't offered to gaijin.

If one wants to skip waiting time it is recommended to make a reservation. If I recall right the young guy speaks some English, so might even be possible in English.

This Sounds really good and the price seems good as well oO

So where is the downpart ? XD

Do I understand it correct that you can do most stuff except Sex with the normal health course ?
Like licking her below when doing 69 or is it only looking again ? Sounds like it would be okay to lick the woman's Vagina and or ass ^^
And are the cabins as small as in that Video on their Homepage ? At least they are inxluded in the price right ?

So from 10 - 12 I would get 50 minutes fun with touching and licking and everything except fucking for only 12.000¥ plus maybe 2000 nominating Fee ?
(Than again I can just choose a time where most girls that are sceduled are good for me XD)

This looks exactly like the type of place that I wanted to visit on my most-recent trip to Tokyo .