Guest viewing is limited

Fashion Health Terakoya - Haru

Kuromi

Kaoru at Y-shirts (not anymore i guess...)
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Fashion Health Terakoya - Haru

Service Name:
Terakoya Fashion Health

Provider Name:
Haru

Website/Contact Info:
http://terakoya.co/index.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
45 minutes - 9000円

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Another user reviewed this place and since i go frequently to Shin-okubo area i wanted to see it from my perspective.

If you end up going to the place and see Haru, please, DO NOT mention her about TAG or this review. I am never mentioning about the site or reviews to any provider i meet.

I usually go to Shin-Okubo to play Apex in one of the gaming cafes around the area, so i thought i could check the shop before. I wanted to try fashion health before and i tend to avoid Shibuya so Seafari is still unexplored terrain for me.

I arrived to Okubo station. The shop is in front of the station, just in an alleyway that widens when you pass a kebab shop. It is really easy to find. The exterior is quite nice with a garden.
Entered the place and there was one of the staff members with a pair of slippers prepared for me. I went to the reception window and they asked me for desired course. Made my payment and got told to wait in the waiting room, which is a Showa era room.

I was waiting along 2 other guys who seemed to be friends. On the wall there were pictures and stats of the providers, but i wasnt interested on those since a very interesting anime was being aired on TV (Sasaki to Pi-chan). I enjoyed the anime while sipping tea and hearing the 2 guys talk between themselves. They got called in order and then my turn came.

I was called and my provider was Haru. Haru is a very sweet and kind girl, we went upstairs, got undressed and showered together while chatting mostly about other countries, anime, Vtubers and games (she seems to be a little bit of an otaku).
Then after that we laid together on the futon on the floor and started the usual things that are done on fashion health establishments, which were BBBJ, deep kissing and sumata. I finished and then we went back to shower while still chatting.

On my way out the staff member who was ready with the slippers when i entered, was ready with one of those long sticks to put your shoes with, but i never use those things as my sneakers are very easy to put without help. I bowed and went out, with the mind already focused on shooting again, but this time to the enemies on Apex.

Pros
+ Entry procedure was painless. Never got asked if i was able to speak japanese since they could tell instantly from the little back and forth during course selection. As i always think tho, the real japanese test is not with the tencho, it is actually with the girl during service, that is when you really have to be using the communication skills.

+ Price is really good. 6000円for 30 minutes, 9000円 for 45 minutes, 12000円 for 60 minutes

+ The atmosphere is quite cool. I usually prefer Cyberpunk/Brutalist styles but the whole Showa era decoration and setup were really comforting.

Cons
- The slippers never seem to be my size =(

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Totally recommended, will repeat as the price is really good, the place is in an area i frequent and i think there is a trend with chatty girls in that shop. Also the entry procedure is painless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 4/5/2024

Nice to see this place reviewed.

I didn't have a great experience the time I went here. The provider wasn't bad as far as personality and technique, but a bit older than I usually like (40+) and kinda had a "grandma vibe."

I'm guessing it's the usual mixed bag.

I was waiting along 2 other guys who seemed to be friends. On the wall there were pictures and stats of the providers, but i wasnt interested on those since a very interesting anime was being aired on TV (Sasaki to Pi-chan). I enjoyed the anime while sipping tea and hearing the 2 guys talk between themselves.
Yo that's awesome. Anything interesting they talked about? I'm assuming they're Japanese

+ Entry procedure was painless. Never got asked if i was able to speak japanese since they could tell instantly from the little back and forth during course selection. As i always think tho, the real japanese test is not with the tencho, it is actually with the girl during service, that is when you really have to be using the communication skills.
For me, it's the opposite. The real test is with the tencho. There's no pressure to perform with the provider, but not being able to speak at full capability with the tencho could limit your choices (if you're doing a walk-in) or he'll just make up some excuse to tell deny you. I believe it was Shibuya Heisei Jogakuen (https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1303/A130301/sibuyaheiseijogakuen/), but the tencho denied me because my keigo wasn't """""""""""good enough""""""""""""" despite okaying me earlier...

Last edited:
Reactions: Alice
Yo that's awesome. Anything interesting they talked about? I'm assuming they're Japanese

For me, it's the opposite. The real test is with the tencho. There's no pressure to perform with the provider, but not being able to speak at full capability with the tencho could limit your choices (if you're doing a walk-in) or he'll just make up some excuse to tell deny you. I believe it was Shibuya Heisei Jogakuen (https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1303/A130301/sibuyaheiseijogakuen/), but the tencho denied me because my keigo wasn't """""""""""good enough""""""""""""" despite okaying me earlier...

To be honest I think there are no shops that denie you entry because your formal Japanese is not good enough. As long as communication works, they way you speak is not THAT important.
What is much more important is the impression you make. If you rub them the wrong way or don't look/behave to their liking you are out....not because you used a wrong expression.

Nothing of interest, at least for me. I get to hear similar conversations on restaurants or any other public places everyday so i just put them on background and channeled all the attention to that anime 🤣
To be honest I think there are no shops that denie you entry because your formal Japanese is not good enough. As long as communication works, they way you speak is not THAT important.
What is much more important is the impression you make. If you rub them the wrong way or don't look/behave to their liking you are out....not because you used a wrong expression.
I also think this way, as long as communication works, the impression is the important thing. I guess i give a very chill and normal vibe to tenchos, and i always express that i understand the rules.
I never speak high-level keigo to anyone, not even at work. I tend to mix and match kenjougo, sonkeigo, teineigo and casual form to the extent of my ability, and people can clearly see that i am a foreigner so i focus on making myself approachable and chill (leaning on the passive side). With providers also the same thing, i almost always let them lead me.

Reactions: Alice