30ish Minutes, 4,000 Yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
Feb 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Been to japan for leisure and business for about 10 times now, but this is the first time I've ever tried this kind of service.

I walked over to the new signage, and found no tout. Nada. Nobody at the road. I went down the stairs, and entered the establishment. The guy from the counter saw me, held up 4 fingers, and sort of discouragingly said "FOUR THOUSAND---." I didn't let him finish though, as I shoved the money to his hand. I think I saw a smirk.

He led me to the booth at the back, didn't really see anyone else there, though I did hear some ~stuff~ happening- the loud music definitely did not fully drown them out. I was expecting some tea, but none was given, so I waited a few minutes until she arrived.

I didn't get a name. She was petite, milky skin, and obviously middle-aged. About early 40s, by my estimation. I didn't mind.

She was very cheerful and perky. Asked me, "Nihongo?" So I replied, "wakarimasen." She found that super funny and laughed out loud. I did not speak any Japanese. She was very endearing. She eventually cleaned me up after I pulled my pants down.

Her service was good. Sloppy, deep, and varied- just how I liked it. She alternated between shallow, deep, licking, sucking, stroking, you name it, she did it. I caressed her smooth, soft, and milky skin. She had A cups. Again, I didn't mind.

I finished in her mouth, she spit it out, and I left satisfied.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Thank you for your submission!

Approved: 3/13/2023