Both are 40 min 5000 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
Jan 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Not a native English or Japanese speaker.
I went to Miss Campus on a weekday afternoon. My Japanese level was not very good -- could only have slow conversation and understand part of most sentences people say. So the guy at the door hesitated and talked to the manager, but still let me in. I showed him the coupon on their website and paid 10000 yen for the 5000 yen course. The guy explaned the rules but did not give me the change. I was too nervous and thought that he would return it to my table later, which was a mistake because of course it's impossible to get it back when it's done. Their attitude was good though and the manager gave me a long explanation that I didn't understand fully, basically claiming that I forgot what I took.
Beside this part it was mostly great experience in Miss Campus. I don't remember all the names, but I'm pretty sure the first one was the Sakura. She seemed to be an S level girl from their website but not particularly good or cute, just trying to talk as much as possible. Although some girls were rather shy and passive like her, some were not into kissing, all of them are young, wearing student shirt, having good shape (natural b-c cups and slim) and above average looking. The last one was particularly memorable, bubbling, with cute smiles.
Including waiting time between girls, each girl had only 10 minutes. I hoped some 10 minutes could be longer.
After Miss Campus, I decided to explore Marunouchi as well since they were in the same building. I still couldn't fully understand the questions and the front guy realized that I was not Japanese at once, but this time he did not seem hesitated as I told him I had been just upstairs. I also learned the lesson and paid exactly 5000 yen with the coupon and got in easily.
The experience in Marunouchi was a mix -- I liked their OL style dressing code but the first three all asked for a drink in the first two minutes, while none of the girls in Miss Campus asked for it. After I said I'll think about it they became a bit less enthusiastic, but they still chatted with me and were not too reluctant when I asked them to ride on me (I didn't realize they can do that until the second girl in Miss Campus asked).
After the first three I was a bit disappointed, but the last one turned out to be the highlight of the day. She said she was 35 (obviously the website lied about their real age as none of the girls on the website were above 30), a lot more experienced than the previous three young girls (<25). She was proactive and asked if she could ride on me. We had some great kisses and nice conversations, very good GFE.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
A great place to practice Japanese and kiss young cute Japanese girls

Last edited:
Reactions: Alice and Danbo
Thank you for your submission!

Approved: 2/21/2024

That's kinda weird. In all sekukyaba visits I asked how much I need to pay, when they charge me 5000 yen usually I get my change when I give 10k.

Not surprised for marunouchi girls to ask for drinks without even barely making out to you yet. If you like sekukyaba you're better off visiting ribbon or bikini, their sister branches.