Guest viewing is limited

First visit to Twintail kamata

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was introduced to this place by a TAG member currently in prison (veteran TAG members know who I am talking about).

He didn't want this 'high class pink salon' publicized on TAG as the old goat running it, doesn't like mouthy gaijins. It is a low-key place. I expect an imminent gaijin ban coming for this establishment.
This being a concern, I visited today. If you speak a bit of Japanese it seems fine. When I walked in I asked for the 6000円 course. With a bit of surprise in his voice, I was asked if I speak Japanese, to which I replied it's fine, but I'm not fluent. I also said this was my first time here, but I've been to other pink salons and that I knew the rules. That seemed to put him at ease and it was a visible sigh of relief.

Ill write a full review when I have the time, because I had a pretty wonderful time and if gaijin don't get banned or if I'm let in with a membership card I'll be returning.

No fs as it's against the rules, it's a pink salon (@Drunkhand) I wouldn't expect it.

Seems some girls will give cbj, others bbbj, as I received a bbbj which was a pleasant surprise as I had expected a cbj. Probably depends on the girl and more likely depends on how she feels about gaijin.

I'm not sure if there's a shot limit - but I got to have a round two.

Guys, please don't screw this up. Don't cause any trouble. The establishments of that neighborhood mainly cater to shy students from the nerd school around the corner, and to the usual salary men. Kamata is the "ethnic" part of Ota-ku, they are used to foreigners, mostly Asian, Korean, Filipino, Indians. Don't discredit the white man, and the neighborhood will continue supplying decent service at fair prices.

That neighborhood was on my list of locations not to be disclosed to the unwashed.

Kamata is my old stamping grounds but never did I get anything close to what OP got. Then again I have gone there only like three decades so maybe I haven't tried enough! :p

It is like a mini version of Kawasaki, less glamorous, if that's possible and a bit more accessible for foreigners. Still the pink salon touts ignore you, but Chinese and Korean MPs are happy to host you.

Though never did have anything extraordinary to report, the same thing you can receive near any big train station.

Now that the paradise has definitely been deflowered, there also are a few pink salons on the other side of Kamata, here: https://goo.gl/maps/U9aNdzHQhpP2

Yeah and they all suck. And not in the good way. Either no foreigners or the few that allow have your grandma working there.

Each pop takes 1 or 2 minutes, with a few minutes break in between. Not impossible lol.
I can pop a max of 10 times in about 75 minutes. After that it's out of commission for a day. :D

Not that I truly doubt your amazing statistics, however by highly exceeding the local norm,
you have automatically triggered TAG's

BSmeter.gif

Like hello, that one 75 minute session is closing in on my annual total.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeH and namae
Somehow, I predict that good Whiteshark will end up in a Tokyo host club. Alternatively, I could think of a few well-to-do Tokyo ladies who would be generous to a discrete guy who can come 10 times within 75 minutes.
Hahaha, this cracked me up. I'm not white. Not good looking. Am overweight. I have no sexual experience. I cum superfast. Like under 30 seconds or so. Lol I don't think any lady would want to do anything with me unless paid for it. I was honestly surprised, and can only think that she took pity on me.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
wow you got 3 pops for 6k!!
Is this a pink salon? Or what kind of a establishment is it? Since it seems you got a handjob, blowjob, and FS!!
I am kind of confused hahaha
Well it's just a blowjob parlor. I don't really consider it 3 pops. I don't know, in other establishments, if the girl is about to guide you a blow job, and while she's just touching you and stimulating you and you just pop, are they going to stop?
It was kinda my fault for not being able to stop, but it wasn.t her intention. Again, for the blowjob I came too soon. The FS I think she did out of pity or something. Honestly I'm not even good looking or anything.

Seriously, though...

Go to YouTube and search "sex lasting long."

You'll find bunches of videos like this one:

Well it's just a blowjob parlor. I don't really consider it 3 pops. I don't know, in other establishments, if the girl is about to guide you a blow job, and while she's just touching you and stimulating you and you just pop, are they going to stop?
It was kinda my fault for not being able to stop, but it wasn.t her intention. Again, for the blowjob I came too soon. The FS I think she did out of pity or something. Honestly I'm not even good looking or anything.

I'm speechless-almost.

One thread and you are well on your way to becoming a TAG legend.

Don't give up!

And watch the You Tube videos above to learn a bit about increasing stamina.

It's ladies like her who have made me emigrate from the U.S. for good.

But seriously, if you were with her, wouldn't you last a long, long, time?

My point is...

YouTube is amazing. If you input proper search terms and keep trying, you can learn almost anything. Her video was merely an example-she does give some good advice.

It's hard to match the advice of all our experienced TAG folks, but at least there are visuals.

Since the Op first brought up his issue, I've watched lots of sexual "how to" videos and found many to be instructive and at least, entertaining.

Great review, you were lucky enough to get something in a pink salon that we could only imagine happens in AV.

I am surprised they have condoms because i thought all pink salons are bbbj

I am lucky enough to have received one-on-one (and occasionally two-on-one) training at a very early age, and long before there was an Internet.

Yeah, lucky you.

But, I've noticed lately, so many new posters brave enough to share their weaknesses. Granted it's entertaining mocking them, but along with a mock, it's only humane to throw them a few practical tips in tribute to their earnestness, ne?

Guess I'm preparing the "I told you so."

You certainly know the odds of this are so much in your favour that no betting agency is going to take you up on.

Status
Not open for further replies.