Five Star Relaxation (nana)

Flojay955

TAG Member
Reaction score
Date: April 17, 2015

Name: Five Star Relaxation

Place Type: Thai Massage with Happy Ending

Price: 12,000 Yen for 80 min Thai and Powder massage w/Happy Ending

Details: I've seen a handful of Massage places in Kabukicho but I only go to the Asian Relax/Feeling stores. I checked out Five Star Relaxation's website (http://www.fivestarelaxation.com/) and figured it was worth a shot because the girls looked very nice. I head out to Kabukicho and like I said before it is just down the street of Asian Relax on the first main strip of Kabukicho. The shop is very welcoming and the mama-san was all smiles and giggles. Mama-san speaks pretty good english. She tells me up front that the 12,000 Yen combo massage has "Happy Ending" finish (as she tells me this she grabs my package and lightly squeezes a couple of times before giggling again). I get Nana (I didn't nominate and I didn't really have time because mama-san was grabbing the package). Nana is the girl in the pic but there is some serious photoshop. Nana is probably in her early to mid 40's and her face is fairly wrinkly, with Thai girls.....the face seems to age all at once either in their 40s or 50's. She is all smiles and very pleasant personality wise. I should backtrack and say that the 12,000 yen package you can pick Thai and Powder or Thai and Oil or ALL three.

Five Star girls will wash you in the shower just like Asian Relax/Feeling. In the shower, Nana is already joking around some and starts stroke washing my junk and she giggles and says, "you ready for 'pew' 'pew'". This place definitely does not hide the fact that the Happy Ending is a-coming (no pun intended). Back to the stall (the stall is decent size and actual walls as partitions) and the thai massage part is first. The thai massage is meh....it's basically acceptable but too much elbow pushing and not much variety. The powder massage is not like Asian Relax/Feeling.....here they put the powder on a cloth and wipe you down with it.....I felt like a baby getting a diaper change...not too sensual and she continues the elbow/forearm pressing. Overall the massage was just enough to relax me some. Flip time came and she grabs my chest and says, "big cup!". I laugh and point at her boobs and say, "big cup too!". She says she is an F Cup (probably more like a big C cup). She lets me grab and then she does the "SSSHHH" gesture and starts removing her top and bra. I must say if she is in her 40s....those boobs are defying gravity. I though maybe they were fake...until I went in for a squeeze and realized those are some nice boobs and all natural. I guess with the wrinkly face, the lord done blessed her with a nice rack. The tug was kinda disappointing and I would say borderline dreadful. No real grip and she kept dumping oil on my stick and berries that it left a stain on the sheet. At least she kept letting me play with her boobies and at one point she let me squeeze her butt cheeks (not much booty though). I ended up finishing myself off. Afterwards, she washed up and did some more thai stretches and massages.

Overall Score: 6 out of 10

Recommendation: Kind of recommend/not sure I'll repeat (I'm sure all the others who look good on the site are photoshop products but it's a welcoming environment...YMMV)

BTW....on the website's homepage there is a twitter pic of Nana from a year ago. She looks pretty good there. Not saying she is ugly but she looked a lot older today.