Guest viewing is limited

Getting It Done In The Strob Light At The Pink Salon "ranjeri Salong Happy" @ Sugamo

Happyvibe

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
A girl named Honoka

Date of Encounter:
19/4/2016

Contact Method:
http://sugamo-happy.jp/index.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
30min/6000 yen

Type/Location:
Pink salon with a super yellow entrance. Heres the URL: https://www.google.co.jp/maps/@35.7344157,139.7380124,3a,75y,348.86h,83.77t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sclXcIJh7whAkLMY73S4PDg!2e0!6s//geo3.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=clXcIJh7whAkLMY73S4PDg&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=72.823708&pitch=0!7i13312!8i6656

Language Notes:
I speak good Japanese so I don't know how picky with that. But the woman in the reception started to ask me questions like "This is a pink salon, do you know what that is?" "There will be only sucking and no fucking, ok?" "Do you want a chubby girl or a slim girl?" in Japanese. Nothing tricky about that.

Details of the Encounter:
I went to Jan jan in Sugamo to get if off but it did't work as I expected. So I got up the stairs and went for a drink at the convenience store. While walking towards the station with my blue balls the thought struck me that "why not just go and check them all out!".

So I went over to the opposite side of the station from the Janjan street and I got rejected everywhere. I even asked if they had hand jobs at a massage relaxation spa place (poor little innocent girl) but ney.

So I saw this flashing super yellow entrance to a dungeon whit out any bouncer. I found my way down the stairs to a very dark reception with a woman around 40yrs old taking 6000yen for 30 minutes. She asked me some simple questions (Just wrote them above) and I said that i'd like a slim "Slender Kei" girl. She asked me to wait in the next room until the service girl will come and pick me up.

Honoka, the service providers name,
She met me up in like 3 minutes and F**k yeah she had a great body!

She took the lead into an almost pitch dark room with just a strob in the ceiling that would flash from time to time.

The seats were placed just like any other normal pink salong.
benches in 2 rows facing the same direction.
What bothered me a little bit was that the seats didn't have any tall seat backs.. It was just like... benches..

There could might have been 6-7 girls in that room on stand by and only 1-2 customers.

Me and Honoka sat down at the front row and started to small chat bladibladibladi.

She got undressed and asked me to get my jeans down as well.
I asked her where it was ok to touch her and she answer me "I'm fine with everything except fingers in the anal". Done deal.

I have had better BJ's in my life. But she had an really tight and sexy body and it was heaven to be all over her while getting the 3rd limb being nicely handled at the same time.

I finished in her mouth, she spat it out, got me some towels and asked me if I smoke. We smoke together and chatted a little bit more about everyday's lifestyle. She waved me off and I went home a little bit happier.

I would recommend this place because:
Gaijin friendly,
Tight girl's (please keep in mind that I've only tried one yet)
Quite cheap
No waiting in line

People who want to have some privacy during the play should not go to this place since it is very open and you are totally exposed when the strob light starts flashing.
Honoka even told me that the reason of the pitch darkness was, just because of the "no partitions or nothing else at all to keep your privacy" layout of the room.

That would be my report from Pink salon ランジェリーサロン はっぴー in Sugamo.

Try it out next time? And let me know your experiences!

/Happyvibe

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:

Last edited:
Thanks for that report... This is apparently the first review of this shop based on a quick search.
Thanks also for the Google Map link - I know that alley but never noticed this place before, but it looks like it's been there awhile.

Another option for Sugam it seems. :)

Great find and review! Are they dressed like they are in their photos? Also, there seems to be no schedule page.

Reactions: TAG Manager
Great find and review! Are they dressed like they are in their photos? Also, there seems to be no schedule page.

Their schedule is probably the same as some other PS's, just whomever decides to work that day. They could have a paper schedule and don't bother with updating a webpage...

Thank you for the time reading my review.
Humm I think the clothes they are wearing can differ from that the ones on the pictures (obviously). But at least Honoka were dressed very light.
aaand I forgot to tell in the rewiev that she had a nice short trimmed pussy!

Since it was so dark in there I almost only saw the other girl's smart phone display's while they were playing around with the phones when they were on stand by.
Hard to tell what they were wearing..

And I doubt they care about writing or updating any schedule for a PS in Sugamo :)

If you drop by, please let me know your thoughts!

Cheers

I will give it a go at some point and let you know. Shame it doesn't open until 3 pm as I am a bit of a day person.

Hello there !

Long time TAG lurker, I decided to check the place and contribute a little to the common knowledge here. (Excuse my broken english in advance, this is not my best language)

I can confirm that
1) It is foreigner friendly as long as you speak not too bad japanese. The mama-san asks before you pay (she kindly add gesture to the explanation anyway)
2) you have 2 rounds of 20mins with 2 different girls for 6,000yens which is a good deal imo.
3) the place is very small, 8 benches maximum so, as stated in the review, forget about privacy
4) heavy smoker place, not so much of fresh air, you are warned.

Globally the girls here that day were slightly better than HH physically, same level of skill I think

Recommended, will not repeat.

As a total non-smoker the place was too much for me, but overall people are friendly and will welcome you if you speak japanese