Linnie

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Aya

Date of Encounter:
November

Contact Method:
Chinese female street tout that speak Japanese, English and Chinese. She will usher you to the shop.

Appointment Length & Costs:
45min & 1 shot for 10k yen

Type/Location:
Sex shop inside a building. Both managers inside are polite Japanese.

Language Notes:
Chinese service girl speaks and behaves like a Japanese. Moan Japanese like an AV Actress.

Overall Rating:
10 out of 10

Details of the Encounter:
Aya is the name of the girl. Her face has about 80% resemblance to Naho Ozawa. Body is also slim petite with fair skin same like her.
http://www.jjgirls.com/model/Naho.Ozawa

I walked down this street from East of Gotanda station, full of Chinese touts introducing their shops. I was very unsure which to choose after going up several shops. They are fine if you choose to leave. They seem to have been disciplined by Japanese bosses to be polite. Finally I settled for this particular shop because both managers in the shop are Japanese. This gives me lots of assurance.
Location is here: https://goo.gl/maps/nrYkzfE3qj52

When I reached, I requested to see the real person instead of the photos. They showed me few and I chose Aya. I have an oriental face so she spoke to me in Japanese first but I do not understand so I kept saying "hai" trying to stretch my pretense as long as possible. Haha. But finally, I spoke with her in English.

She stripped, wrapped herself with towel and led me to take a bath first. We showered together. She washed and teased my body; gently use her hands to caress my penis and also licked of my nipples. Took about 5-10 min and we move on to our cubicle.

I hugged her and we french-kissed. Lots of tongue action. We are naked, body-to-body in warm embrace. How lovely :) She laid me down and worked her skillful tongue across my nipples, my groin area, my balls and then finally my penis. No-condom BJ! I was totally squirming with pleasure and moaning. I can't resist fondling her sexy body. They are so smooth and fair! Slim and breasts are cute B size.

Then I had missionary sex with her. Vagina feels a bit tight. I like. I pound her and this is when she moaned all the Japanese words. Really felt like fucking Naho Ozawa in JAV! I can't last long and finished my shot. We washed up and then had a nice chat together in naked embrace. She is always smiling. So sweet!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Beautiful face; sexy body; fair & smooth skin; good service; good attitude; FELT like fucking a Japanese girl.

Nice review, thanks.

What was her age in your opinion?

Reactions: Wwanderer
lol.. freakin street view, can't get it to show tha map with a pin so I can figure out where the F it is..
personal problem I guess.. baka baka..

Just returned to Aya yesterday. Nice :)

Anyway I scouted the area again. These shops' operating hours are 8pm - 5am. Below is the area where I find them.

2186098407bb43cd14980522428e0bda55f51d3a.png

I think I've been to this place last Nov.

Was brought there by a tout who led me to two buildings: the first to choose from photos and pay up, and then out of there and across the street for the action.

Place sounds just like the one I went too, lots of cubicles with just curtains and sounds from your neighbours. Two shower stalls across the hallway so there's often a wait.

I picked a girl called Sola. Looked alright in the photo but about ten years older in the flesh. I reckon she was around mid to late 30s.

Slightly turned off by her age but she gave me one of the best BBBJs I've ever experienced so win some lose some.

Gonna check out this place again when I'm there. I wonder if all the Chinese touts bring you to the same place or are there a few other locations within Gotanda?

Seems like the other establishments aren't gaijin friendly because I stood around some smoking outside but never got the call in.

Wow! I am suprized how cheap sex could be in japan, not to mention, she provided a BBBJ and FS. Basing on the description, the girl might be under compensated, she could probably get better than that.

Reactions: MossBoss
Wow! I am suprized how cheap sex could be in japan, not to mention, she provided a BBBJ and FS. Basing on the description, the girl might be under compensated, she could probably get better than that.
Prices are relative to the market and competition. Remember the woman doesn't exist in isolation and other women are competing for the same customers.

For instance, a company could want to charge 10,000 yen instead of 150 yen for a candy bar because they feel it tastes so good, but then go bankrupt because few ever bought it.

Reactions: John Chavers
Prices are relative to the market and competition. Remember the woman doesn't exist in isolation and other women are competing for the same customers.

For instance, a company could want to charge 10,000 yen instead of 150 yen for a candy bar because they feel it tastes so good, but then go bankrupt because few ever bought it.
If we are gonna compare women to food now:

There are very expensive restaurants that are full booked the whole time.
There are also cute, afordable restaurants with nice food.
Sometimes there is a miss and the food or service is not good, or it can usually be good but something goes wrong when you visit.
There are a lot of guys in Tokyo who want to eat out, just be confident about what you offer and know where to advertice.

I'm not a chocolate bar, i'm that fancy gateau chocolat and i'm not intimidated by other restaurants, i also like to try a bite of them occassionally. ^^

Dozens of stations around Tokyo have the 10,000 yen Chinese deal (including the room). Usually BJs are covered but your milage may vary. After a shower, a quick covered BJ, covered full sex with complaints of size and / or you are taking too long after a minute or two, HJ finish.

I have tried them a few times but usually there is a degree of upselling. I'm glad the OP found a good place but in general I wouldn't recommend the Chinese 10,000 yen option.

I agree. Not trying to be stereotypical, but few Chinese women (and men from what we all heard amongst friends) don't get the real point of sex for pleasure as much as it being a function. I've have a few outstanding ones, but distilling that down to a percentage makes it very little. Many of the women find it too difficult to go for even a 30 minutes session. Amazing and beautiful aesthetically, but more often than not lacking skill. The size complaint is often the most ridiculous and often used one. My one time experience at one of these places here in Tokyo was the worst ever, and that's saying a lot.

Last edited:
After a shower, a quick covered BJ, covered full sex with complaints of size and / or you are taking too long after a minute or two, HJ finish.
I cant really blame them since Japanese are generally (not always!) smaller and finish surprisingly fast (which is not a bad thing for SW)

If we are gonna compare women to food now:

There are very expensive restaurants that are full booked the whole time.
There are also cute, afordable restaurants with nice food.
Sometimes there is a miss and the food or service is not good, or it can usually be good but something goes wrong when you visit.
There are a lot of guys in Tokyo who want to eat out, just be confident about what you offer and know where to advertice.

I'm not a chocolate bar, i'm that fancy gateau chocolat and i'm not intimidated by other restaurants, i also like to try a bite of them occassionally. ^^

In some countries, people like having rich food, in others a small meal is considered more refined
At some restaurants you intend to go for a drink or two, and you end up with a complete course and you think you had you share for the week
The real connoisseur is the one who knows all the good restaurants, without necessarily bragging about it all the time
The best food is the one who eventually triggers all your senses
:)

Solong-style : beware of the food that smells funny, you might get ill. You're never too cautious with the hyprocrite, cheating and deceitful restaurants.

Lock up your daughters if you live in the Gotanda area....

I don't think anyone in Gotanda locks up their adult daughters ..... unless they are running an S&M dungeon. :)

It is fun observing male and female passengers exit and enter the train at Gotanda - some interesting body language, and interesting strategies for exiting the train.

I don't think anyone in Gotanda locks up their adult daughters ..... unless they are running an S&M dungeon. :)

It is fun observing male and female passengers exit and enter the train at Gotanda - some interesting body language, and interesting strategies for exiting the train.

I have friends (with daughters:p) who live in the area near Gotanda - and I can assure you that there is a lot more to Gotanda and it's surrounds than the red light area beloved to TAG.

Some people entering or exiting the train at Gotanda are there for completely innocent reasons:p

I've been there a great many times - and only a couple were anything but completely innocent.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I have friends (with daughters:p) who live in the area near Gotanda - and I can assure you that there is a lot more to Gotanda and it's surrounds than the red light area beloved to TAG.

I've never stepped foot in that part of Gotanda. I'll have to go have a peek... I know there's been reviews from that area, but I have no reason to leave my *beloved* Shinjuku/Kaubukicho area. ;)

Just did a 10k fuck shop in Gotanda that is opposite the one I previously went to.

Not great, the girl (or should I say,woman) was still too old (late 30s, early 40s even maybe) and not very good looking at all.

Service was nothing to shout about - I screwed her and I got out and had a bowl of ramen nearby which proved to be a lot more satisfying.

Is Gotanda only filled with grandmas?

Just did a 10k fuck shop in Gotanda that is opposite the one I previously went to.

Not great, the girl (or should I say,woman) was still too old (late 30s, early 40s even maybe) and not very good looking at all.

Service was nothing to shout about - I screwed her and I got out and had a bowl of ramen nearby which proved to be a lot more satisfying.

Is Gotanda only filled with grandmas?
Gotanda is mostly older women, yes.
And for 10.000 for full service of which she has to give about half to the brothel, you can't usually expect something great, although you could aways get pleasantly surprised or something.