60min / 15k yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
February 2023

Language Notes:
Other: Please Specify in Review

Narrative of the Encounter:
I'll preface this review by saying that if the location/contact information for this shop isn't defined clearly enough by TAG standards and if the situation constitutes a street pickup, feel free to remove this review. While the shop itself isn't broadly advertised and there is no clear signage outside, I've read about it on other blogs (for example: https://3nenbkumi-chinpachisensei.net/gotanda-cyaiesu/) and the location seems somewhat well known and has been operating for some years now. I also believe the tout for the shop also stands exclusively in front of the shop these days so I'm not sure if this would count as a pure street pickup.

Having drunk from the various fountains of the water trade, I was feeling rather adventurous and decided to try out a different facet: the seedier, nighttime streets of Gotanda. I had read about some of the Chinese shops in the area from previous reviews and with the weather warming up, I decided to see for myself. I arrived in Gotanda around 8pm and walked past the Yoshinoya into the nightlife district. Ignoring the Japanese touts who were offering unlimited drinks and oppai bars, I took a walk around the block to see what was available before stopping in front of Akame Sushi.

I had read about this shop from previous reviews and there was indeed an older Chinese lady tout standing by the doorway who asked me if I wanted to have some fun. I assented that yes, I did want to have some fun and she directed me down the stairs to a waiting room in the basement. There was an older gentleman there who explained the prices and directed me to some photographs on the table. I asked for recommendations and he directed me to Yuki who was apparently "very popular" and I decided to take the 60 minute course. After making my selection, I was called into the back rooms shortly by Yuki.

It should be noted that all communication at this point with the tout and the guy manning the front desk had been done using Japanese. After being introduced to Yuki, I indicated that I understood Chinese all subsequent communication with her was done in Chinese. She also told me that her family name was Li and I will be referring to her as such for the rest of the review. In terms of appearances, Ms. Li is rather plain, but not unattractive. She's slim, in her 40s, and not too much going on in the chest or the back. After introducing herself, she led me into the back rooms.

As expected for the basement of a sushi restaurant, the space was quite cramped. There were about four or five rooms set up that basically contained a single futon and separated from the main hallway by a curtain. The walls were also quite thin and it was possible hear sounds coming from the other rooms, though this wasn't much different from some of my experiences in SLs. The shower room was quite a sad affair: it was just a small stall that could fit a single person.

After showering and waiting for Ms. Li to finish, I asked for a massage since I my lower back had been feeling rather stiff. The massage for the first 30 minutes was decent. It wasn't anything special but it did feel that Ms. Li had some massage training and managed to work out a few knots in my back. Overall, she had a pretty friendly and chatty demeanor during the massage and was easy to talk to. After the flip, she started foreplay with some nipple licking and a handjob before transitioning to BBBJ.

Her BJ techniques are pretty good and she varies the pressure and how she uses her tongue throughout the whole time. She also maintains eye contact which was pretty hot. After a few minutes of tongue work, she got a condom on me and hopped on. Compared to the BJ, this was rather disappointing. The whole affair felt very mechanical and her fake sounding moans didn't help much either. We switched to mish and it was a little better since I was controlling the pacing and she was also playing with my nipples as I plowed into her. I eventually finished in mish and she cleaned me up. I showered again and spent the last few minutes chatting with her. During this time, she was trying to upsell me to extend the session with either her or another "younger and prettier girl". I was at first tempted but her continued insistence was a little off-putting and I decided that I had enough. Before leaving I asked for a card, which was just the name of the shop and a telephone number printed on a plain white card.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
The price point of 15k for full service was reasonable and the massage was alright. However, the premises were a little cramped for my liking and the parts of the play felt overly mechanical and business like. It's fine if you want to spend an hour to blow a load, but it's nothing special and paying some more at other places will probably get you a much better experience.

Thank you for submitting your review!

Approved: 2/19/2023