boltstick69

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Erotic Massage with Hiyori

Service Name:
Japanese Girl's Massage Tokyo

Provider Name:
Hiyori (https://www.gotanda-mensesthe.jp/therapists/244/p.html)

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.gotanda-mensesthe.jp/

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours for 27k yen

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
So stumbled across this website for erotic massages when I was browsing for soapland info one night. This website has a pretty good looking cast of masseurs so I decided to give it a shot and reached out on WhatApp since that's what was recommended on their website. A handful of staff can speak English so there was no problem booking whatsoever. Be sure you will go thru with the appointment because you cannot cancel after booking (supposedly). You can book as early as a week in advance.

So on the day of the appointment, I confirmed with them thru WhatsApp an hour ahead and they sent me to an apartment for the massage. Upon getting there, I am greeted by Hiyori. She is a sweet, soft spoken, and tall girl by Japanese standards. I had to do the basic stuff like sign the waiver and all the other info for the massage such as problem areas and pressure strength. Was shown the way to the shower and was made to put on some paper shorts (effectively a thong) before coming back for the main attraction.

i paid a bit extra for her to wear lingerie for this massage but normally they conduct the massage in a shirt and mini skirt. I start off on my back where she applies oil and starts to loosen up my back while sometimes using her boobs to also massage. Basically was like this for the whole massage plus some boobs in my face when she massaged my chest or something like a 69 position when she was working on my legs. They are also pretty strict about no sexual services and to not touch their masseurs.

Hiyori was super fun to talk to but only caveat was it was only in Japanese. We chatted about music, anime, and manga. She is a pretty big nerd so it was definitely a ton of fun. 2 hours for a great massage and good practice for Japanese. Will definitely book again when I'm back in Japan.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Spankmuffin
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/29/2024