40 min 10.000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
Nov 2nd 2022

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Hey all, first time poster, thanks for being here and making what seems to a newbie to be a great community.

Hilarious gif by the way TAG Manager

Encouraged to avoid Jan Jan and the straight conversion therapy, i thought id try the new concept of a pink salon at emotion, but when i got ther i think i went into Dio instead.
Not wanting to dither about i walked up to talk to the entrance guy in Japanese but i missed his first phrase and he switched to English.

Originally he was saying 10.000 for 30 min and 1 girl, but thanks to your guys i had an idea this was wayyy to much so i said my daijobu and started walking away, so he said same price but for 40 min and two girls.

Thinking with my lower head i said Yes and paid.

What an experience, walking in and seeing occupied booths with girls blowing with gusto.

After a short wait, the first girl arrived, Chidori i believe, i suck at name retention but i dont think im that far off, she was my favourite of the two.

After i quick jikoshouki and some minor small talk, me nodding like an idiot at everything and trying to deceifer her japanese over the sound of a dyson suck sucking in the next booth, we got started.

She was wearing lingerie and she started giving me a BBBJ. She was pretty good and i started thinking about football after 10 min to last the 20 min and get to the second girl, i shouldn’t have bothered 😕

P.s.
I was allowed to feel her breats through the bra but was rebuffed when i tried to slip my hand under. Didnt go near the nether region.

After the timer went off, we said our goodbyes, she cleaned me up and gave me a hug before leaving.

Didnt get the name if the other girl, she washed my johnson and put on a condom (setting the mood for the next 10 min) and started.

Not overly enthusiastic until i gave her some pointers about multitasking and after closing my eyes and thinking about Chidori-chan i busted after about 10 min.

In about 35 seconds she cleaned me up got dressed and was gone and i was left to put on my pants and leave. The guy at the door was nice enough but you could tell they wanted me the fuck outta there.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
A meh but Hey! They tolerate foreigners so woot woot pink salon!!

A probably don’t even need to speak a word of Japanese.

Im sure my date with Kaoru will be dynamic by comparison.

Hopefully i didn’t break any rules and didn’t forget anything.

Keep on keeping on friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review from Gotanda!

Approved: 11/9/2022

Title of Your Review:
Tolerated at Dio

Service Name:
Duo

Provider Name:
Chidori and some other lady who didnt jikoshokai

Website/Contact Info:
https://emotion.vc/core/top.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 min 10.000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
Nov 2nd 2022

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Hey all, first time poster, thanks for being here and making what seems to a newbie to be a great community.

Hilarious gif by the way TAG Manager

Encouraged to avoid Jan Jan and the straight conversion therapy, i thought id try the new concept of a pink salon at emotion, but when i got ther i think i went into Dio instead.
Not wanting to dither about i walked up to talk to the entrance guy in Japanese but i missed his first phrase and he switched to English.

Originally he was saying 10.000 for 30 min and 1 girl, but thanks to your guys i had an idea this was wayyy to much so i said my daijobu and started walking away, so he said same price but for 40 min and two girls.

Thinking with my lower head i said Yes and paid.

What an experience, walking in and seeing occupied booths with girls blowing with gusto.

After a short wait, the first girl arrived, Chidori i believe, i suck at name retention but i dont think im that far off, she was my favourite of the two.

After i quick jikoshouki and some minor small talk, me nodding like an idiot at everything and trying to deceifer her japanese over the sound of a dyson suck sucking in the next booth, we got started.

She was wearing lingerie and she started giving me a BBBJ. She was pretty good and i started thinking about football after 10 min to last the 20 min and get to the second girl, i shouldn’t have bothered 😕

P.s.
I was allowed to feel her breats through the bra but was rebuffed when i tried to slip my hand under. Didnt go near the nether region.

After the timer went off, we said our goodbyes, she cleaned me up and gave me a hug before leaving.

Didnt get the name if the other girl, she washed my johnson and put on a condom (setting the mood for the next 10 min) and started.

Not overly enthusiastic until i gave her some pointers about multitasking and after closing my eyes and thinking about Chidori-chan i busted after about 10 min.

In about 35 seconds she cleaned me up got dressed and was gone and i was left to put on my pants and leave. The guy at the door was nice enough but you could tell they wanted me the fuck outta there.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
A meh but Hey! They tolerate foreigners so woot woot pink salon!!

A probably don’t even need to speak a word of Japanese.

Im sure my date with Kaoru will be dynamic by comparison.

Hopefully i didn’t break any rules and didn’t forget anything.

Keep on keeping on friends.
BBBJ at Dio?
I guess the Heavens do part for some folks.

My first experience there was back in 2018. Both of the girls I had that evening were smoking hot. The first had god tier tits, then second was the stark opposite, a tiny loli-kei cutie. However, the downside was a miserable, miserable tight-ass condom that made it impossible to cum for either of them and the ultimately shitty service for the price. Swore that place off, and glad to see you will, too.

Enjoy your time with Kaoru.

Will take a stroll and check out all the pink salons except for DIO after my appointment next Tuesday, need to save up some sauce first. I expect humiliation. Will try both day and nighttime.