Guest viewing is limited

Happymail, PCMax,

Bijinhunter

TAG Member
Reaction score
Can someone meet a girl from Happymail without any Japan-issued ID/number?

I also registered to PCMax but after registration, the app force closes.. any workaround?

Always used the desktop version on my computer myself and switched to Kakao (app) when I start talking to someone more seriously!

Well not 100% always but as much as I can.
If the girl is single or at least not married, nothing more than a stalker eventually if things go wrong.

But if she is married, you can be theoretically sued by her husband. Usually the most inconvenient part is that you could be sentenced to pay damage to this person...
To prove this: pictures of you and her entering a love hotel, text or messages of all kind...

Problem is that Japanese companies like Line can receive a subpoena to help identify relevant people to this case. Basically it means finding out who you are.

Good thing: kakao is Korean and don't communicate with any authorities here on that matter.

You'll notice than a lot of married women you met on dating sites or even Japanese swingers usually want to communicate on Kakao. And I do think it's related...
Of course one might say that I'm paranoid but I like to play with as little risks as possible! ;)

Reactions: Bijinhunter
But if she is married, you can be theoretically sued by her husband. Usually the most inconvenient part is that you could be sentenced to pay damage to this person...

The maximum amount is three million yens. Just make sure you fuck her so many times that savings are more than that and it's smooth sailings"

Reactions: Hughty
Problem is that Japanese companies like Line can receive a subpoena to help identify relevant people to this case
They can't, actually. There is no power of subpeona regarding evidence in Japan. The police can seize records in a criminal investigation, but the courts can otherwise not order records or other evidence to be produced.

Reactions: MikeH and Hughty
Thanks Sudsy!
It's actually quite hard to understand exactly how far they can go (even generally speaking in this country).
I always thought they could according to what I read here and there. But my literature on the topic has been limited to English publications.

For some reasons I've dated a few married women that were absolutely petrified at the idea of getting caught, until we were in a "safe place".
I could still not tell what is a myth, what's the reality, what's the proportion of people sued each year, etc, etc.

The maximum amount is three million yens. Just make sure you fuck her so many times that savings are more than that and it's smooth sailings"
Let me pick up my calculator 😅

Reactions: MikeH
Thanks Sudsy!
It's actually quite hard to understand exactly how far they can go (even generally speaking in this country).
I always thought they could according to what I read here and there. But my literature on the topic has been limited to English publications.

For some reasons I've dated a few married women that were absolutely petrified at the idea of getting caught, until we were in a "safe place".
I could still not tell what is a myth, what's the reality, what's the proportion of people sued each year, etc, etc.
Well, these are civil suits, so they can't compel anyone to provide evidence. Full stop.

The biggest risk is hubby getting into her phone, and either getting LINE chats or call records.

Reactions: Hughty