Guest viewing is limited

Heart Smashed

jayjaytokyo

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

This is just a sympathy, pitty me, thread that i need to get off my chest in some form or another.

I met this Chinese girl in Tokyo 2018 and we started casual.
Started dating serious the next year.
Moved in with her for a bit, but went back to home country to settle divorce with ex.
Covid happens so stuck at home.
Obviously this is really difficult for both of us, but we try our best.

Move back but to my own place.
Then, I start to ignore the obvious red flags;
delayed and unresponsive replies
quickly annoyed at nothing
moody and distant
not answering phone calls, then trying to be a victim

Found out she had went to Okinawa, she said on her own and I knew she was lying.
Anyway, after months of begging and pleading I forgave her and we moved on.
We decide to enjoy sex with couples and other people as long as we are open and honest about it and only use hotels (less personal).

Anyway, fast forward to 2023, we're still together, we've spoke about sex with other people and had a pretty open and honest relationship.
Had some good sex adventures were totally open with each other.
We supported each other through a lot (work, mental stress, finance) and spoke about marrriage earlier this year.
All good.
September she suddenly does the whole avoidance thing again, so I just ask her bluntly as I'm prepared mentally.
She denies it.
OK.
Then, I found some sex videos on her harddrive and ask if she ever recorded any at her apartment, and she says no.
So i tell her I have seen the videos, and found the videos of her in Okinawa wit some other guy.

Another argument about trust and openess ensures.
I say that i thought we could just be open and honest about it. She cries says sorry.
Again.

I go back to my home country for a funeral and get a message on IG to the effect of;

''I'm dating someone else, we plan on getting married, this is the end. Goodbye.''
The next IG story is her cat on some moving boxes in a new apartment...

So, that's where I am now!
Ha!
Back in my home country, lost what i thought was my future wife, heart broken and annoyed at myself for sticking around for so long becasue the sex was amazing. How's your day going guys? :ROFLMAO:

Edit for replies;
Thanks for all the replies people. Sucks but most of you are right!

Last edited:
Hi everyone.

This is just a sympathy, pitty me, thread that i need to get off my chest in some form or another.

Moved in with her for a bit, but went back to home country to settle divorce with ex.

moody and distant

Found out she had went to Okinawa, she said on her own and I knew she was lying.
We decide to enjoy sex with couples and other people as long as we are open and honest about it and only use hotels (less personal).

Anyway, fast forward to 2023, we're still together, we've spoke about sex with other people and had a pretty open and honest relationship.
We supported each other through a lot (work, mental stress, finance) and spoke about marrriage earlier this year.
All good.
September she suddenly does the whole avoidance thing again, so I just ask her bluntly as I'm prepared mentally.
She denies it.
OK.
Then, I found some sex videos on her harddrive and ask if she ever recorded any at her apartment, and she says no.
So i tell her I have seen the videos, and found the videos of her in Okinawa wit some other guy.

I say that i thought we could just be open and honest about it. She cries says sorry.
Again.

I go back to my home country for a funeral and get a message on IG to the effect of;

''I'm dating someone else, we plan on getting married, this is the end. Goodbye.''

Ha!
Back in my home country, lost what i thought was my future wife, heart broken and annoyed at myself for sticking around for so long becasue the sex was amazing. How's your day going guys? :ROFLMAO:
You got amazing sex and learned a lesson.
Onwards and upwards!

Sounds like you had wild, free sex with a bona fide freak (in all the good senses of the label) for a good number of years. I appreciate it has come to an end, but a bit hard to pity you. Sure beats having had to jerk off daily to the latest issue of ヤングジャンプ. That I would pity. 👍

Hi everyone.

moody and distant

All good.
She denies it.
OK.

Again.

Ha!
Thanks for sharing your story.
I know what it’s like to suddenly get dumped too and it sucks.

I hope the next one works out better for you. 😊

You got amazing sex and learned a lesson.
Onwards and upwards!
Thanks for the story JJT ❤️
If I may share my perspective on the lesson as I had a similar experience...
I was in a relationship that involved a lot of long distance and great sex whenever we met. But when I discovered her videos of sexcapades with another guy I confronted her about it, too. I regret the emotional mess I created by doing that, but you did better than me by coming to a resolution that accepted the fooling around. We instead resolved not to fool around. I believe I should have let her keep her little secret and just enjoy her videos on the sly. The long distance, and not the extracurriculars, would have eventually been our undoing either way.

Anyway I wanna spell out the lessons as I see them:
A) Enjoy things while they last, especially a steady girlfriend who keeps secret videos of her sexcapades. That's a rare bird. Bird's gotta fly.
B) Joy is always being chased by sorrow, and when it finally catches up, you can move on and be grateful for that.
C) Recognize the signs of impending tragedy when they present themselves so that you can have more say in your fate.

Something like that.

I swear I read this somewhere.

seems like my friend experienced similar case.

if you are dating someone and unless you live together and can see them everyday, it is a competition for who will put the ring first.

Oh yeah, we’re the loyalty moral police on here now.

I am the obvious choice for the sheriff as I am loyal to all my girls at the same time!

• Haha
Reactions: Majestyk and Alice
What’s that song “love the one you’re with”?

Hi everyone.

moody and distant

All good.
She denies it.
OK.

Again.

Ha!
What color is the cat?

So it seems like a lot of guys have been fucked over by girls on this way, and it really sucks man.
My DM's are always there if anyon needs to get shit off their chest.

Actually just remembered that he has a load of my things and I'll probably not get them back, so if anyone does know [Redacted], tell her I want my shit back:ROFLMAO:
Normally wouldn't name, but fucking heart broken at the shit she done.

Last edited by a moderator:
From what i read, she didnt fuck you over at all. She just chose someone else. Its rough but it happens. Doesnt make her or you a bad person.
Well we were together for 5 years. Engaged.
And she was having a secret relationship/affair for fuck knows how long..presumably a very long time to have already moved in and planned a wedding with him within a week of me being gone.
That's fucking someone over.

That's not even including all the shit of mine she still has that I'll never get back as she's went ghost (like limited vinyls!)

Last edited:
Reactions: Maxblack
Well we were together for 5 years. Engaged.
And she was having a secret relationship/affair for fuck knows how long..presumably a very long time to have already moved in and planned a wedding with him within a week of me being gone.
That's fucking someone over.

That's not even including all the shit of mine she still has that I'll never get back as she's went ghost (like limited vinyls!)
Ok, you never said you were engaged in the original post. Weird to leave that information out as its pretty major. You just said ‘talked about marriage’. You mentioned all the major milestones of your relationship but omitted the fact you got engaged?

You were not engaged.

Also naming her (now redeacted) wasnt cool.

You got rejected, maybe even played. Not gonna help yourself by being bitter or exaggerating things.

Believe me, ive done all of the above.

Last edited: