Guest viewing is limited

Heart Smashed

Ok, you never said you were engaged in the original post. Weird to leave that information out as its pretty major. You just said ‘talked about marriage’. You mentioned all the major milestones of your relationship but omitted the fact you got engaged?

You were not engaged.

Also naming her (now redeacted) wasnt cool.

You got rejected, maybe even played. Not gonna help yourself by being bitter or exaggerating things.

Believe me, ive done all of the above.

You don't get to tell me we weren''t engaged.
We spoke about marriage, i asked and she said yes.
That any better for you?

Of course I'm bitter, I got played, i was fucked over and cheated on by her. It would be unatural to not be bitter at some point.

That any better for you?

Of course I'm bitter, I got played, i was fucked over and cheated on by her. It would be unatural to not be bitter at some point.
Yeah not buying it. No way you leave that info out in the original post.

Sorry she chose someone else, but there are other ladies out there. If she’s cheating on you when engaged then you’ve dodged a bullet. Sounds like the kinda lady that wouldve had you give her a couple kids then take them out of your life on a whim.

Yeah not buying it. No way you leave that info out in the original post.

Sorry she chose someone else, but there are other ladies out there. If she’s cheating on you when engaged then you’ve dodged a bullet. Sounds like the kinda lady that wouldve had you give her a couple kids then take them out of your life on a whim.
Why does it matter if he was engaged or not? Doesn't change anything.

That any better for you?

Some of the folks on our forum aren't known for their empathy, so you can't really get mad at them. And for future reference, you asked for pity and sympathy in a saloon of sexual revelry and debauchery AND revealed someone's name. On some platforms this is called doxxing, and it can have legal consequences. Don't do it again.

You are welcome to be bitter and folks like I have been reading this drama unfold quietly, so I am getting an undertone that you are looking to pick a fight rather than reflect on what happened and cope properly. I had a psycho girlfriend in college (Cantonese) who after we had a fight so bad that the cops had to come, she came to my department office and told me she was pregnant. I was petrified. Then she disappeared for a month, then told me she aborted the baby and it was all my fault that I ruined her life. I found out eventually that she lied about all of it and was just trying to get me to commit myself and my money to her comfy life in Southern California. Sigh...then I found out years later she married a millionaire and has kids. Good for her.

It sucks. It really does, so its fine to be bitter and groan about it. But don't be vengeful, and eventually you'll find yourself laughing about it.

Nothing gets over the last one, then the next one... Life is short, you got it before, you will get it again. Get back on the saddle when you feel like it and don't close off the universe to meeting new women.

If you need that spelled out to you then i dunno where to start.
Well we were. We had decided to get married in both Japan and China.
The sex stuff I don't mind talking about on here, but the real emotional, real life stuff is a bit harder to put down as it hurts like shit

Some of the folks on our forum aren't known for their empathy, so you can't really get mad at them. And for future reference, you asked for pity and sympathy in a saloon of sexual revelry and debauchery AND revealed someone's name. On some platforms this is called doxxing, and it can have legal consequences. Don't do it again.

You are welcome to be bitter and folks like I have been reading this drama unfold quietly, so I am getting an undertone that you are looking to pick a fight rather than reflect on what happened and cope properly. I had a psycho girlfriend in college (Cantonese) who after we had a fight so bad that the cops had to come, she came to my department office and told me she was pregnant. I was petrified. Then she disappeared for a month, then told me she aborted the baby and it was all my fault that I ruined her life. I found out eventually that she lied about all of it and was just trying to get me to commit myself and my money to her comfy life in Southern California. Sigh...then I found out years later she married a millionaire and has kids. Good for her.

It sucks. It really does, so its fine to be bitter and groan about it. But don't be vengeful, and eventually you'll find yourself laughing about it.
I did indeed ask for that, then through emotions i did put her name down, I really shouldn't have. But I'm not loking for a fight, i was simply correcting someone else when they were trying to tll me i wasn't fucked over.

I did indeed ask for that, then through emotions i did put her name down, I really shouldn't have. But I'm not loking for a fight, i was simply correcting someone else when they were trying to tll me i wasn't fucked over.
Best way to get over a lady is to get under a different one. Plenty of resources here to help you with that.

No one is to blame here, just unmatched expectations. Poly-sex, poly-amory…. There are people who don't want tied relationships. No regrets. Your broken heart needs kintsugi. Carpe diem.

Reactions: Alice
Did you just describe yourself? All I see from you is this extreme negative energy.
Describing people as sexual deviants (without context) is unnerving to me when this can be characterized in many various forms that include positive and negative connotations.
My hope is that you are referring to those who need more expressive experiences and not those are preying on others for their personal gratification.

Im not any of those but yeah, its still good advice not to take my relationship advice.

Btw i feel like there arent that many divorced people on here. May be wrong.

Reactions: zerosupblues
At the end of the day - she met someone she prefers! That simple... maybe you just couldn't cut it for her. Irrespective, neither of you seemed nailed on for a serious relationship based on trust.

Reactions: Alice and Maxblack
Sad story bro. But to be honest it's best u didn't get married to someone like this. We all been there. I also wish it worked out w my last ex and feel I got scammed but actually ... I'm lucky I escaped !

Yes lonely.. but better than in prison bro

Reactions: zerosupblues