75 min 25000 yen + 3600 yen hotel

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
March 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I decided to dedicate my first review to Allamanda at Ikebukuro as I couldn't find any other reviews for it on TAG. For those who have been to Galdeli before, Allamanda is the counter straight ahead inside the same room as Galdeli.

I was due to catch my return flight in the early evening and decided to try out the esute service in Japan. Yuzu was actually one of the girls I had intended to nominate so I was pretty pleased when she was the only girl available, saving me the nomination fee.

The guy at the counter was dressed in a business suit and seemed very nice, asked him if foreigners were ok and he gave the affirmation after I told him which country I was from. I noticed that the website had an Allamanda course (5000 yen) and probed him for more information. Basically, the course consists of the therapist licking the customer’s CKB, all nude and BJ. The first two options were 2 and 3k yen options but I’m not sure if these options could be changed or were a package deal.

The counter guy asks for my phone number subsequently and I informed him that I did not have any Japanese number. I counter proposed that I could call from the hotel room after I had booked a room, he proceeds to call his boss to check if this was ok and I was good to go. He handed me a small map of the area of nearby hotels and recommended Ikebukuro Grand Hotel and Atlanta hotel to me. We settled on Atlanta as Ikebukuro Grand didn’t have outgoing phone service in their rooms, I was actually impressed that the counter guy rang up both hotels to check for room availability and if they had outgoing phone service too. He also gave me a small piece of paper with checkboxes for me to indicate which body parts I would prefer for Yuzu to target along with how long I wanted the massage and Happy Ending to last. Picked a 40/60 ratio and was also informed that no kissing or sex was allowed.

After paying him, I made my way to Atlanta Hotel and didn’t have issues securing the room. In general, you just have to press 0 before the actual phone number for the room phones. Called the counter guy and provided my hotel room number, he acknowleged and informed me that Yuzu would be on her way.

After 10-15 minutes, Yuzu arrived. She did look quite similar to her pictures, short hair with a cap, black jacket and shorts. After the usual greetings and me handing the paper slipto her, she proceeded to explain the process to me. Shower time is not included in the service time so the timer would only start with the massage. I was to enter the shower myself first while she prepared the bed, after rinsing myself I had to call for her so that she could come in to wash my groin given that BJ was included.

After the shower, she draped a towel over me while I got on the bed and we started with the massage. At this point she was still wearing a thin, short sleeved, black shirt and shorts. We chatted with things like the food we liked, covid, whether I had been to such establishments before etc. She also asked if I would like lotion while doing the Happy Ending massage, being the dumbass first timer, I left it up to her.

At the 25 minute mark, she asked me to turn over, took off her shirt and continued to massage my limbs and legs, after a few more minutes, she took off all her clothes. She had a nice looking chest and was shaved (?) below. She proceeded to apply the lotion and startedthe HJ.

Initially, I was worried that I wouldn’t have enough time to pop as previous experiences had taught me that I would need a longer time. This all changed as her technique was really good and I could feel myself getting close after 5-10 minutes. I tried to ask her about her life to distract myself from popping. Apparently she was in her 3rd year of university studying economics and it was the holidays now. She chose this job as the pay was good and could tide her over till she graduated. One downside was that if she didnt eat breakfast and had a long shift (12 pm till closing), she would only be able to have a proper meal when she got home around 1am. She had never been overseas before and would like to visit Hawaii some day as there is a Japanese speaking community there.

At this point for the second time, I feel myself being close to pop and asked for BJ, however she informed me that as she put lotion, she wouldnt be able to do BJ. This was where I realized I messed up by leaving it to her to decide to add lotion earlier on, however as I was close to popping and 15 minutes left, I didn’t argue much and allowed her to continue with the HJ. Being caught off guard and being close to popping also resulted in me forgetting about the CKB licking option too. Popped with 10 minutes left in her hand and she proceeded to wipe me off with tissues and informed me that I could get into the shower while she washed her hands.

After coming out of the shower, I realized she was already dressed and was waiting for me. We exchanged the usual お疲れ様 and ありがとうございます。As her time was up, she informed me that she would be leaving first and left promptly.

I did feel somewhat cheated of my 5k yen but I had a plane to catch in 3 hours so I got dressed and rushed to collect my luggage/make my way to the airport.

Attachments:
1612F3CC-8085-472F-9512-5666CE8FF017.jpeg

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
While this was my first esute experience and I didn’t experience the ’full package’ so to speak, I would still recommend Allamanda. For those wanting a bit of GFE,I would advise picking another girl as Yuzu seemed to be more on the professional side throughout the session. She wasn’t cold or anything but there was definitely a boundary between us and she drew it very well. There isn’t a huge gap between her pictures and IRL and I can see myself going back to Allamanda to try out other girls the next time I’m in Tokyo.

Thank you for your contribution to the community!

Approved: 3/24/2023