Iramachion, Chapter Five: Masochistic Mitsuri

Service Name:
Denmanaiza Iramachion

Provider Name:
Mitsuri

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/iramachion/

Appointment Length & Costs:
¥40,000 for 100 minutes, ¥1,000 nomination fee, ¥3,000 facial fee, ¥6,800 for hotel room

Booking Method:
Other Website (Cityheaven, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
December 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
As with all of my reviews, unless otherwise specified this entire encounter was done in Japanese. Iramachion is not particularly hesitant to foreigners; moreso that it would be hell to book and maintain as they cater virtually nothing to English-only patrons. Still, if it is a joy to you to facefuck and unload on adorable Japanese women, then this is a shop designed for you.

Setup

Tokyo's mild winter here at last, this is such a great season to enjoy hot sex with a beautiful woman. I decided however, as I would shortly be leaving for the USA for the holidays, that I would spruce up this wint'ry weather by wallowing while wedging my non-white wood into the wet oral-wickets of a willing woman. And where else to start than my beloved Denmanaiza Iramachion? Indeed, a respectable andーaccording to a beloved provider to many of us TAG folks, Abe-chanーfamous deepthroat and facefuck mania shop conscripting the cutest girls to choke on our gaijin flavor injectors?

Several of the girls at this shop have truly been wonderful, with me nominating Yumeno three times just because she is so much my type when it comes to a lady's physical appearance, and the thought of a round four with her had me at quarter staff already. Nonetheless, the holidays are nigh, and I felt like giving an untested twenty-something a little bit of a white Christmas somewhere between her chin and bangs, then remembered someone on TAG mentioning the shop has a gansha-maniac, Cacao.

Cacao loves facials enough to plaster them all over her diary.
1671112660402.png

Obviously, this was not my artwork; she isn't destroyed enough.
Enamoured with her passion to be hosed down like a cinnamon bun in a game of Runka Bulle, the night before I typically go to Ikebukuro I had reserved her for 100 minutes at the start of their business day (12:00) via the CityHeaven web system. I fell into an innocent slumber, thinking of all of the glorious milky waterfalls from my dick cascading down onto her cute face, and woke up with the eyes of determination. Marching like a man on a mission into Ikebukuro, I slipped into my glorious Hotel Times One, and rung up the shop about an hour before my appointment.

Yeah...completely ignored the advice they sent via CityHeaven Chat not to call the shop until half an hour before opening.
Yeah...also ignored advice not to check into a love hotel until they can confirm the girl could come to work.
And yeah...Cacao was taking the day off.

Fuck.

Ah well, rookie mistakes happenーthe shop rep then suggested Mitsuri. I scampered to my phone browser to take a look, and she didn't seem all that impressive. Nonetheless, the anticipation of a forceful blowjob and ejaculation on/at some poor Tokyo spinner was all that was on my mind, so I threw the die and requested her for the same time allotment and facial option.

The Girl

I get ready as usual in the hotel room before the girl arrives: shave my face, trim nose hairs, wash my armpits, take a shower because Iramachion offers sokushaku (girl starts oral service as soon as she arrives at the door) and didn't want the girl to smell my sweaty balls immediately, etc. She arrives at 12:00 exactly, and as always these days I take a deep breath hoping my roulette spin hadn't yet again set me on a landmine.

And it sure didn't. Though not the best "looker" per se, I would say this photo from her diary represents what you can see of her face with 100% accuracy. She has an interesting gaze and is quite easy on the eyes.

1671111514847.png

Maybe there is a bit of resting bitchface in there somewhere, but as soon as I opened the door she gave me a big smile with nice white teeth, and mature sounding "hello" in Japanese. So far, not bad.

Body-wise, she is much hotter than I anticipated. Her CityHeaven profile photos make her look chunkier with a disproportionate frame, but I would say she is quite petite, with a tight set of ass cheeks, shaved pussy, and a lovely pair of tits. She is very charming despite being a bit quiet from time to time.

Playtime

Alright, alright...so despite that this is a sokushaku service shop, I have always answered the door while wearing a proper pair of pants and underwear. Yumeno would almost immediately get down onto her knees, unzip my pants, and gently put my cock in her mouth. Other girls like Aqua, Gangu, and Abe-chan would at least want to get a feel for the room and my demeanor with a hug or a kiss and maybe a playful squeeze of the cock before going to business. Either way, I was bottomless within five minutes of the girl coming into the room, so feeling determined to make this time even more inappropriate I decided to answer only in my underwear.

To my surprise, Mitsuri doesn't even do a playful tap on my ball sack, let alone show any hint of doing sokushaku. Indeed, she was having none of that as she beckoned me into the shower to scrub and even gargle with mouthwash. Of course I didn't complain, but this was a bit of a surprise so please be aware that she or other girls might choose to wash you down first regardless of offering sokushaku.

We finally get to the bed, and she immediately gets to swallowing my dick. I would say about 50% of it got into her mouth, but from time to time I could feel a tooth or some serious resistance. She also gave an endless amount of drool, making the entire experience sticky and sensual (her spit also did not smell bad either). I grabbed her by the nape of her neck and pushed her head down more ferociously on my cock as well as thrusting upward, but her throat was at its physical limits despite her never making a single complaint or bitter expression. This, ironically, was actually kind of hot, and considering her sexy little frame I wanted to make the best of it, so I moved over to the couch and let her sumata me a few minutes while I enjoyed sucking on her tits and squeezing her ass.

Mitsuri, however, is zero-interest in getting pleasure; we paused for a second, and I asked her if we could use the denma. She said "sure," but seemed totally disinterested in it. Reading her expression I asked her what she would like to do, and she said, "I really just love to suck cock." She gave me a big grin and immediately went down to her knees to blow me again.

Ah...indeed, that is what the girls at this shop specialize in, so I decided I would just focus on building up my own massive orgasm at a pace I wanted, and let her slowly service me, licking and sucking everything from the base of my balls to the tip of my head. She teased my head almost non-stop for 20 minutes...I asked her if she wanted a bottle of water and she refuted it. Finally, about half an hour into this service the excitement started to pick up, and she was able to read my signals when I grabbed her by her shoulders and began to thrust upward. Everything started to well up and I decided to unleash, pulled it out of her mouth and pointed it at her face while she squeezed my balls and said, "shoot it on my face."

Mitsuri isn't a fearless canvas like Abe-chan or Yumeno, as she crept away me and the look of sadistic pleasure on my face as I unleashed. Regardless, I pulled her back in as the cum surfaced. She closed her eyes and squinted as the initial spray came out, hitting her nose with intensity as cum volley two and three followed up on her chin and left cheek. She then moved in a little too soon to suck, and the remaining 2-3 shots occurred in her mouth. Though it was a little disappointing I can't really complain...I mean, a cute twenty something was willing enough to catch three shoestrings of jizz on her face and then suck out the dredges from a cock belonging to a fat, ugly pig like myself.

We immediately go to clean up in the shower, and from here I could seriously tell she meant it when she said she loves sucking cock. After soaping me off, with my cum STILL on her face she goes back down to start sucking me again. I get on the little shower chair and let her continue that for another five or so minutes while running the hot water for the bath, and it was glorious. I started to feel cold and was still kind of spent, so we jumped into the hot water and chatted for a bit. Mitsuri is very sweet and has a fun demeanor, who also has met a lot of brown/black foreign guys through Iramachion and pointed out how I am one of the thickest cocks she has ever sucked. She even said it was cute, and I think she sincerely meant it! The women of this country who do their job with such passion bring a whole other level of excitement with them.

Bathtime over, she finally cleans my cum off her face, although it seemed she did not need to redo her makeup. We go back to the bed, and she says she will keep sucking my cock until time is up. Fuck, well, okay? It was an enormous amount of cum released and a second round just wasn't happening. Still, she proceeds to sit on the edge of the bed and please my cock and the timer goes off. She still keeps going!

Aftermath

About five minutes past that, I tell her that I don't see a second release happening, but it was amazing and I'd love to give her two "gifts" next time. She giggled and said she's waiting for my call as we got dressed, paid her, and she pecked me on the cheek on her way out the door. Of course, seeing her adorable little ass on the way out gave me that erection I needed twenty minutes earlier...sigh...I'm gettin' old.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Face
: ⭐⭐⭐
Body: ⭐⭐⭐
Technique: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
GFE: ⭐⭐
Staff: ⭐⭐⭐
Cost: ⭐⭐⭐

Let's break it down.
Pros 🟩
Cons 🟥
The girl is perfect petite with nice tits, ass, and shaved pussy.​
The girl has a little bit of resting bitchface, with not so amazing GFE.​
The girl can take a good load to the face.​
The girl will struggle with bigger dicks despite calling them "cute."​
The girl seriously loves to suck cock.​
The girl loves sucking cock more than talking to the owner of said cock (ahem...may not be a con for some.)​
The staff are quite accommodating and seem to make good recommendations.​
The selection of ladies available still isn't significant.​
Iramachion has a great variety of beautiful, perverse ladies.​
The price point is just too expensive to experience everyone.​

Overall, if Mitsuri is on the menu and you are in the mood to humiliate someone who would prefer to choke on your penis than converse, I would say she is a decent choice.

Last edited:
Thanks for your review, the community appreciates it!

Approved: 12/23/2022

It must surely be ironic, coming from the man who introduced to me the idea that it is standard operating procedure for Europeans to ejaculate on pastries. 🤪

Maybe it is. The Cinnaroll game is also known in Germany, just called "Kekswichsen". Same thing just with a cookie.....but I always thought it's more of an urban legend 😅

Here I see myself adding Cacao to My Girl just to see gansha pictures, wonder what 2023 has in store for me?

The deeper you get into the rabbit hole....

I think after new years I will also try to reduce soaplands a bit and book some more strange delivery. If there is so much unusual stuff out there, it would be a shame to ignore it 😋