30 min / 4000¥

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
February 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I’ve been a regular at Jan Jan for almost a decade, but was rejected last year and kind of swore this place off after that experience. I decided to give it another shot.

The tout asked me if I could speak Japanese. In the past this wasn’t checked. I confirmed I could and he asked for 4000¥, so looks like they have added a 1000¥ gaijin tax.

I was brought to my booth and soon the girl arrived. I was shocked, this was the youngest girl I have ever experienced at this shop. She said she was 22, and this actually seems about right. Very young cute face, busty body (E). We chatted a bit and she was really warm, shy and engaged.

She wiped me down with a foam soap to sanitize which was new. Bbbj was not mind blowing, but fun considering her looks and the rapport we made.

I asked the shop’s policy and she said they are totally okay with foreigners, but that when they can’t speak Japanese it’s challenging….so looks like they are a bit more selective about who they let in compared to the free for all in the past.

I saw some of the older ladies that are the usual when I walked through, but was really happy to see they do have some young girls on the roster now.

Perhaps a new era of Jan Jan? To be determined.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Thank you for your submission!

Approved: 3/13/2023

Damn this is interesting, maybe they reserve the young girls for people who can speak japanese or are japanese and let the old mamas do the job for other foreigners.

Thanks for the review

Nomihodai it says, I could probably slam three four with the right motivation.

Win-win!

Screenshot_20230314-214532686 (1).jpg