30 minutes? 4000yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
Jan 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Let me just talk about the pricing. This is the first time I've had to pay 4000yen. The guy at the front was not the super stern one, but a friendly looking guy that I haven't seen often, and he said that it has been 4000yen for a while now, "costs going up everywhere, it's too bad but there it is." Well I was there a month ago and I paid 3000yen. It's only 1000yen more, but that is still a 30% increase!

Anyways, price rant over. Let's talk about Yuki.

I'm not usually into BBW, in fact I generally go out of my way to find skinny girls. But Yuki is honestly a great woman. She is unsurprisingly self-conscious about being a rare chubby girl in Japan, but I think she wears it well and I think she's pretty... compared to the others at JanJan. I've had her twice. I love how she starts off with a long hug where she is stuffing her face into my neck and huffing these deep breaths like she can't get enough of my smell. She is getting herself into the mood, and it's hella erotic.

This time, after sucking my dick normally for a couple minutes, she lifted up her head to ask me if I wanted a deepthroat. She made sure first to explain to me that she couldn't control her teeth so well when deepthroating, and so it might hurt. I had never gotten a deepthroat before so of course I said "hell ya!" So she proceeded to go straight down to the base, her nose pressed right into my curlies, and she did it all the way up until I came, and kept taking it deep until I was long finished. Afterwards, she spat into the tissue like always, but I'm sure a bunch of it went straight down her throat, and she didn't seem to mind. Again, hella erotic.

As for the teeth? I didn't notice. I definitely would notice teeth at the tip, but the base is less sensitive so no problem.

As a disclaimer, as always your mileage may vary. I normally wouldn't advertise "this girl does this", because depending on how she's feeling on the day that option might not be there. However, she asked me afterwards how to explain in English that she can't avoid teeth when deepthroating, so I am pretty sure she is making it part of her normal thing.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Thank you for submitting your review!

Approved: 2/19/2023

Getting back on topic, I am glad the OP had a good time. I had Yuki twice and she never attempted a deepthroat on me and definitely nicked my head a few times, but she was always very kind.
If you go back I will always recommend Miyako, but being as I haven't been there in nearly 8 months a variety of new women might be there now?