Phone/Text

Appointment Length & Costs:
150 min ¥17,000 + tip ¥3k

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese / English

Details of the Encounter:
Looking for a new massage shop, I stumbled across Jasmine Thai Spa from their Twitter ads. Jessie looked pretty good, so I decided to give this place a shot.
Headed out to ShinOkubo and the shop is about 5-10 minutes walk from the station. It was raining, and I got drenched. On top of that I also got lost, and ended up being about 30 minutes late. Jessie called me a couple of times and sent me a map link that made finding the place much easier once I got to the right station (Shin Okubo, not Okubo).
Courses are easy to understand. Made my choice. Then showered alone. Came back in the room and she gave me a good massage. She definitely pays attention to where the knots and kinks are. Teased a little before the flip and started with the HJ. As you can see from her picture, she's got a great rack and she used it to upsell me on the secret menu.
Still had about 30 minutes left after the release. So, she massaged my shoulders, neck and head while we had a discussion about her business (she's the shop owner) and some of the other shops around town. Jessse told me that it is pretty slow during the week, and she works alone. But on the weekends it picks up and there is a selection of girls working there.

Time was up, and I left feeling relaxed and satisfied.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This is the place I was looking for. Nice massage from a friendly provider.

Thanks for your report, much appreciated!

Approved: 7/24/2022

Whats on the secret menu?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but basically Jesse will take her top off and you get to have fun with her amazing chest. I think it's like 3000 between 5000 that she asks for as a tip

Reactions: DoctorCreep
Reactions: DoctorCreep
Reactions: Tkoadventure
Dude, my advice would be to find one or two girls you like and visit them regularly. That is how you'll get the most bang for your buck.
Thats exactly what I do. Both thai.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tkoadventure
What course did you try? Seems like they are a pretty new shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.