Guest viewing is limited

Kinpeibai

Haystone

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new here. I saw Kinpeibai as a cheap soapland from erolin.
However I am not sure about the price and requirements.

I think a phone booking is necessary. My Japanese is very bad but I'm wondering if using erolin can help with that.

I think there was some mention of going along with a Japanese? Is it necessary?

The prices seem to be low, but I wonder if there is gaijin tax

Most likely it is entry fee only. Usually double the cost. With Erolin you can reservations but good idea to follow up with a phone call.

I briefly looked at their website. I didn't see anything about additional fees. But it did say that foreigners need to have a Japanese person accompany them.

Last edited:
I was wondering the same thing if it's just entrance fees. But it seems like a time rate. But I can't read anything else from the website.
Wondered if anyone tried it? The girls don't look so bad, especially for the price.
Though the price listed in erolin is higher.

It's a flat rate, starting at 15,000 for 50 minutes up to 30,000 for 130 minutes, plus another 2,000 yen to choose your attendant.

They also are perfectly fine with unaccompanied foreign patrons provided you can speak Japanese, otherwise, they prefer you to have a Japanese buddy along with you.

(first off new here... thanks for all the info)

I just went Kinpeibai last week. First time in the area.

Background: I'm from California, speak decent Japanese (well, I think... everyone usually understands me... lol), am of Asian decent, but radiate American I guess (but not so loud...? lol)...

First called them and they said in Japanese on the phone that I had to go in person to book. 3 days later I went down there.

So I walk in speak a bit inquiring... then after about 2 min of conversing, the guys asks if I am a foreigner... I say "yes"... he says "10,000yen gaijin fee". =/

I wanted the most popular girl Rimi, but she was booked. They gave me a few more options (who seemed pretty), but told them I would have a think. I left to have a search around the area and check out the list of shops I pre-researched. All of which (10 shops or so) were either too expensive for my first time soapland budget (75,000yen), all imposed the gaijin fee or would not accept foreigners at all. Often the door guys would try to pull me in (guessing I look "Japanese enough", talk a bit, but then realize I am a foreigner, then say "sorry, bye").

End of story, (and this not going to be helpful... because I can't remember the shop name)... finally a bit tired just jumped in a shop that seem to have decent pictures outside (they also issued the gaijin fee of 10,000yen) chose a gal that seemed hot, she was booked, waited 2 hours in a coffee shop, went back for my appointment, went in she was definitely attractive with that super small frame and big firm tits thing going on (probably smoking hot in her younger years), but definitely 10 years older than her photoshopped photo stated (but the photo is really her). Maybe she saw my reaction (which I did not think was obvious), but later she mentioned about her photo and told me her real age (yah, +10 years)... now 34.

Service was great though! Would give her appearance 7 (older factor), body 8, service 10!

i used this place a couple of years ago and paid the 25,000 yen for like 70 minutes if i remember. the girl was ok but she was skinny and her breasts and ass weren't much. but boy was she wild.

Reactions: DireWolf98
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the cheapest soapland is probably madam coco in honatsugi?

Actually if you do the cost estimate of the hundred minutes it's roughly about the same as the other cheaper soaplands

Went to Yoshiwara to the highly "recommended" (in Er0lin guide) Kinpeibai and it was awful (and the scary in-house African English translator directly pushes you to tip him when the Japanese bosses aren't looking/listening). Girl didn't look anything like the beautiful photo menu (same girl, but extremely photoshopped). Body was okay but VERY ugly face (very pretty face in the photo), although she tries very hard to please. She was the 28,000 for (90 min?) "platinum" girl (their supposed "premium")+ 10,000 (total 38,000) for gaijin customer. Even if I bought 90 min. (under pressure from the big black bouncer), I left after 30 min. and just "got it over with" to have the "yoshiwara experience" once in my life (I feel sad for the nice but ugly gal who tried to do her best anyhow). Worst 40,000 JPY I ever spent; I'll just chalk it up to a bad purchase but good experience in the greater scheme of life; compared to the 27,000 (including love hotel) I spent 2 days later at another club in Shibuya (famous here on TAG for gaijin) for a very cute, young, petite girl "Yumi". Now I know never to trust er0lin guide because Kinpeibai is positively featured on that site.

The Erolin Guide website has misled me several times. If I were you, I would not trust it.

I would not be surprised if Erolin does a lot of recommending of places that are coincidentally paying them for sponsorship or placement. I'm not accusing them of anything, just that I wouldn't be surprised.