6000 yen plus extra costs

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
March 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I visited DX Tohji near Kyoto station today. It's located about a 15 minutes walk from Kyoto station or a 5 minute walk from Tohji station. I walked from Tohji station since it was just behind it.

I am not a stranger to watching strip theater shows and DX Tohji is actually my third experience. However this was the first one I went to as an individual.

As mentioned by other reviews on this forum, DX Tohji offers two types of shows - the first one being professional dances with photo taking opportunities but without a chance to personally interact with the girls and the second one being the amateur conference aka 素人大会. I am reviewing my amateur conference experience.

The theater opens at 11am with the first performance staring at noon. I reached at 11.05am and was greeted by a tout at the doorstep. He told me to pay up 6000 yen which I did. He showed to a waiting area and told me to just enter the theater on my own when the show starts.

Inside the theater, there were 3 rows of seats. I took a seat on the second row right next to the stage area as I find this spot to be perfect for me. Watching the show from the front row might put a bit of a strain to my neck. I looked around and noticed only 2 other guys in the crowd.

After reading what a few members said about the quality of girls, I braced myself for older, less attractive women to be performing. (I am glad I did because I was very surprised and pleased with the quality of girls that I saw from the first performance.) All performances ended with the girls being topless, wearing only their panties or G-string. At no time was full nudity shown. There was a total of 3 dance performances.

The first performance was a Parapara dance. 2 girls came on stage. The first girl I saw looked absolutely gorgeous. She looked like she was in her mid 20s. She was quite tall, slim, has long hair and has nice curves. She also has above average sized boobs. The other girl looked really young, like in her late teens or early 20s. She was skinny and had small boobs. The first girl was dressed in a black one piece figure hugging leotard/swimsuit while the 2nd girl was dressed in a school uniform. The dance was average at best and it ending with the girls opening their legs wide open and flashing their panty covered pussies to the audience.

The second performance was done by a lady who has many great tattoos on her body. She looked like she was in her early forties and used a chair as prop for her performance. She showcased her flexibility by bending all the way back while lying in the chair. She followed by supporting herself on the chair using only both hands, and opening her legs wide open for all to see.

The third performance was a chubbier lady who seeming looked like she is in her 50s. She showcased her flexibility and strength by doing hand stands while trying to get her dress off. She ended the show with her doing a hand stand while opening her legs wide open for all to see.

When the third performance ended, an announcement was made for the 'soft pink corner' service to start.

Here is how this service works - 6 girls started to roam the audience area. 4 of them were from the performance earlier and they were joined by another 2 girls who didn't perform. One of them was on the chubbier side while another one was slim. Both look to be in their twenties or early thirties. The girls will approach the audience members and ask them if they wanted any special services. There were 3 special services on the menu - For 1000 yen one can touch her boobs (motorboating is fine), for 2000 yen one can suck her nipples and lastly and certainly not the least, for 3000 yen, one can finger her (covered). You can approach them if you fancy one of them if they are free. You can also reject them too if you don't want any special services.

I wanted very much to meet the leotard clad girl mentioned earlier but she was too far away. More about her later.

As this is my first time doing such acts while others are watching, I was extremely nervous and shy. At this moment, the audience grew to about 10 members. I guess they were waiting for in the lobby for the 'soft pink corner' to start.

One of the girls noticed me sitting there quietly and sat next to me. This girl did not perform earlier. She was of the chubbier type and franking speaking, wasn't my type. She began chatting with me to ease my tension and I soon felt quite relaxed with her. She then asked if I wanted any special services from her. While chatting with her, I noticed that even when she was wearing a long sleeved jacket, she has very large boobs. So I thought, what the heck, at least her boobs were large. I paid her 1000 yen and she then politely asked me to unzip her jacket. Her large boobs popped out of them. They were very soft and to go with them, she had medium sized eraser sized nipples as well. I had a great time fondling her boobs and she even allowed me to press my face between. She hugged me and rubbed her boobs all over my front as well. The boob touching lasted for about 5 minutes. I thanked her and went off to another guy.

The next girl that approached me was the young looking girl from the first performance. She was offering only the 3000 yen fingering service. I politely declined but she told me that she would throw in a boob touch for free. I thought to myself - what the heck, why not. What happened, I wasn't prepared. She proceeded to disinfect my hand and placed a condom over my finger. Without warning, she rammed my finger into her and proceeded to ride it at rapid pace. I didn't even get a good look of her pussy. My hand soon began to tire out and she was still going. It lasted for about 5 minutes. At the end of it, she was panting. She kept her promise and allowed me to touch her boobs for free for 10 seconds, which I did, of course. She then thanked me and proceeded backstage. It wasn't a total bad experience, just a little weird. I just wished she would give me a warning first.

I looked for the girl mentioned in first act and noticed she was walking towards me. I waved to her and she came to me. I paid to touch her boobs and to finger her. She asked me to have the honour of pushing her panties aside to reveal the goods. I obliged. She had a neatly trimmed pussy, just the right amount of hair, not too much or too little. She disinfected my hand and placed the condom over my finger. She politely instructed me to go slow first. About a minute passed and she whispered into my ear to hasten the pace, which I did. She hugged me and started moaning into my ear. When this ended, she thanked me and we proceeded to the next act. She asked me to push her bra down to reveal her boobs. I asked if I could unhook and removed it instead. She laughed and said no. She has probably the second largest boobs among the 6 girls. The largest being the chubby one that I mentioned. She has nice round nipples too. I asked if I could rub my face between them, she agreed. I spent a total of about 12 minutes with her. In the end, she gave me a big hug and thanked me before walking away.

After the 'soft pink corner' ended, one of the girls picked up a mic and asked if any audience member wanted a free back message on stage. Only one old guy wanted it. One of the girls came out backstage and proceed to give him the back message. She was fully clothed.

After this, another announcement was made for another 'soft pink corner' to take place. I waited and noticed it was the same batch of girls again. I decided to leave as I had no interest in interacting with the 2 older ones. It was 2pm.

All in all, I had a great time. Sure, the dances were a little lame but the fact they had extra services make it a unique and fun experience. And based on what I saw, most of the audience members definitely weren't here just for the dance performances only.

Such extra services at a strip theater are getting rarer these days. DX Tohji might be one of last few theaters or might even be the last one that provide such extra services. I encouraged members who can spare the time and money, to check it out.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I have a few questions. How often do the girls rotate? If I come again at another day, will I still see the same girls again? As mentioned, I noticed the same group of girls staying for 2 sets of performances. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your submission!

Approved: 3/13/2023

Similar to my experience in January, i went very early to get the early entry price, there was one pretty girl but the sight of only ojiisans watching and fondling breasts made me wonder why I even went in the first place. Still considering going back bc I'm a pervert, but yeah haha. I think it's the only "strip club" in Kyoto anyway.

Reactions: aspen552001
Similar to my experience in January, i went very early to get the early entry price, there was one pretty girl but the sight of only ojiisans watching and fondling breasts made me wonder why I even went in the first place. Still considering going back bc I'm a pervert, but yeah haha. I think it's the only "strip club" in Kyoto anyway.

I get you. I actually felt a little weird when I am surrounded only by ojisans as well. But the weirdness soon wear off when the action started.

Did you meet with the same girls as me? I am just curious to know how often they switch the girls.

You might wanna travel to neighboring prefectures if you want more of such stuff. haha.

I get you. I actually felt a little weird when I am surrounded only by ojisans as well. But the weirdness soon wear off when the action started.

Did you meet with the same girls as me? I am just curious to know how often they switch the girls.

You might wanna travel to neighboring prefectures if you want more of such stuff. haha.
I have no idea, i remember the very tattooed and flexible girl. First show was three girls dancing awkwardly, one was cute. Then for the interactive part a very tall (cute too) approached me and asked if I wanted to finger her, but she had just done another ojiisan so I didn't do it.

Any recommendations for similar places in neighboring prefectures? I'm really into strip clubs and the like, but nothing like that around here or even in Osaka.

I have a trip lined up to Hyogo soon, so I might try there too

I have no idea, i remember the very tattooed and flexible girl. First show was three girls dancing awkwardly, one was cute. Then for the interactive part a very tall (cute too) approached me and asked if I wanted to finger her, but she had just done another ojiisan so I didn't do it.

Any recommendations for similar places in neighboring prefectures? I'm really into strip clubs and the like, but nothing like that around here or even in Osaka.

I have a trip lined up to Hyogo soon, so I might try there too
Thanks. That probably meant that some of the girls probably are regular performers there.

You might wanna do a search here or try stnavi.net for more recommendations. Although I read that only DX Tohji offers such extra services, the rest of the theatres are just for watching only.

Some of the amateur cast has been there at least 5 or 6 years based on my observations. I’ve seen as many as 12 girls come on stage for the para para finale, but that was prior to the police telling them they had to wear panties last summer. There were 6 or 7 at the last show I attended late last year.

Some of the amateur cast has been there at least 5 or 6 years based on my observations. I’ve seen as many as 12 girls come on stage for the para para finale, but that was prior to the police telling them they had to wear panties last summer. There were 6 or 7 at the last show I attended late last year.
5 or 6 years. Wow that's long. While I understand it's the law, I wish that they would at least take off their panties for the finale though.

Reactions: Samshin
I chatted with one of the dancers and she said the panties were definitely slowing down business. Fortunately they still pull them aside for viewing often, and no impact to the touching options. She said she and all her colleagues were ready to take them off again!

I chatted with one of the dancers and she said the panties were definitely slowing down business. Fortunately they still pull them aside for viewing often, and no impact to the touching options. She said she and all her colleagues were ready to take them off again!

I am pretty sure many people are waiting for them to remove their panties. :ROFLMAO:

Just to add on - During my second time there, I noticed that cunnilingus was allowed while on my first time. It wasn't. Not all girls allowed that though.

• Haha
Reactions: Samshin
Wow thanks for the share! Interesting to know these types of places exist. Have you ever gone at night? I'm assuming it must be pretty busy then.

Wow thanks for the share! Interesting to know these types of places exist. Have you ever gone at night? I'm assuming it must be pretty busy then.
Thanks. I have never been there at night. They are quite busy in the day. On my 2nd time there, there were aleady close to 15 ojisans in the small theatre.

Reactions: Fiber2060