Guest viewing is limited

Let's try not to ruin Twin Tail.

Wait what? Are we still talking about having a titty fuck in pink salon or her killing you and cutting you in pieces?

Because the former is pretty common in many shops, the latter probably not recommended.

Thought we were in the thread where a guy got FS.

Thought we were in the thread where a guy got FS.

Yeah, over the years, I've gotten FS a few times in pink salons. Sometimes the girl's in the mood for something more... sometimes she likes you and wants to give you a little something extra, or sometimes she just wants to get you off quick because she's tired. Or in OP's case, apparently she thought it would be fun to take his virginity.

FS is never explicitly on offer at any PS, but it does rarely happen - always at the lady's discretion.

FS is never explicitly on offer at any PS, but it does rarely happen - always at the lady's discretion.

True, but never in a place like Twintail. They are one of the "new" style of Pink Salons which are quite big brightly lid open rooms with staff wandering around constantly to see nothing goes wrong.

Reactions: MossBoss
True, but never in a place like Twintail. They are one of the "new" style of Pink Salons which are quite big brightly lid open rooms with staff wandering around constantly to see nothing goes wrong.
Ewww... unless you're an exhibitionist of some sort, it must be rather off-putting , isn't it? Never tried a PS myself , not my thang at all, but just curious how you could even keep it up if it's brightly lit with shop guys roaming around

Ewww... unless you're an exhibitjust curious how you could even keep it up if it's brightly lit with shop guys roaming around

Damn dude! You realise you just blew up a very lucrative movie deal I have been negotiating for you?

What I have been told is the thing is to go to this kind of establishment with your colleagues as a group. Probably when switching restaurants in a drinking binge. For me that would require some more getting used to than someone I don't know maybe having a peek.

oh if its trouble then i wont ask for that thing is i never been on this type of shop so i dont know whats ok and what not
I wouldn't go there then if I were you. Soapland sounds like it's better suited for your taste imho

Reactions: MossBoss
Damn dude! You realise you just blew up a very lucrative movie deal I have been negotiating for you?

What I have been told is the thing is to go to this kind of establishment with your colleagues as a group. Probably when switching restaurants in a drinking binge. For me that would require some more getting used to than someone I don't know maybe having a peek.

Yeah that would be the worse of the worse ! After two decades working here there are still aspects of the Japanese "business culture" that I find really odd and unappealing

Hi fellow tag member , If a girl gives you a card ,can you use that card to other girls when you comeback or will it be applied to the girl who gave it to you? I am planning to try Twintail and hoping to experience different girl and not only 1 girl. Thanks for fellow tag member who will answer.

I'm not trying to be the cause for ruining Twin Tail so I have to ask, could I get by with absolutely no Japanese?

First thing he asked when I came in was: “Nihongo ha ok?“ but i greeted in Japanese, but the girl I had spoke a tad of English with me, before she realized that I spoke Japanese, so I guess if you dont speak any its gonna be a bit harder at least, her English was very basic, so the service might be awkward. They usually talk with you for a bit etc before things get going.

PS: As far as I know, the card is a discount for all future visits.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
@Amonias , thanks Bro for the advise.so the card can be use for other girls even though the girl who gave it to you out some notes on the card along with her schedule?

@kmann9865 ,thanks for the info . I definitely know that it will be no chance at all if you don't speak Japanese because my friend who tried , was kicked out by the tenchou because he doesn't understand Japanese and cannot reply back to tenchou questions.
ah bummer, seems like an awesome spot. thanks tho for the quick reply!

@kmann9865 , there are other gaijin friendly place .just be patience looking at the correct thread :)) , as you can see the reply of @Amonias , it is necessary for you to have a Japanese conversation skills in able to be allowed by the tenchou and the girls will not sucked your dick immediately when you lie down on the couch, conversation is still necessary before the girl begin to bbj you :)

All he asked me was if I spoke Japanese, when I replied that I do, he just said “rokusen“ (6000), sprayed my hands and another guy took me to a cubicle. If you can manage that much basic Japanese you prob can go through, but you really should know the rules. And as I said before the snall talk before the bbbj will be hella awkward.

I cant read all the Kanji on the card, but it says ALL 1000 yen, so my guess is 1k off for all. Im actually debating if I wanna go there again now.

PS: Girl I had wrote a message in English on my card. “Thank you so much. See you soon.“

Nah, it's a great experience. I've just been sightseeing all day, so I am a bit tired. In the end I decided on going now. Will update on the card then.

Update: You get the discount regardless of the girl. Also got a new card.

Last edited:
Can I request her without calling their phone though? Because i dont have a Japanese SIM-Card

Don't call. When you walk in request her by name. You might have to wait if she is busy though!

Reactions: just4fun and Sudsy
I kinda want to know which girl of their roster is the one with piercing + tattoos. You don't see it on any of the pictures. Maybe I should ask the Tenchou.