Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
April 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
This review will encompass two encounters, both with Eri

First Encounter
I'd previously been to Lovely Hands once and had Amane as my first experience. I decided to go back since they are foreigner friendly and were close to my hotel. I had taken a look at the schedule previously, and walked into reception right when they opened and requested Eri since she was the only one at that time slot that did BBBJ. I opted for the 40 minute C Course with BBBJ + nipple licking. They took my money and then a woman took me a few blocks down and around a corner to their "love hotel" if you can call it that. The room is very dingy and is just a pleather bed with some towels thrown on top and a shower cabin. The woman left and said Eri would be there in a few minutes.

After about 5 minutes, Eri showed up. She was...not that attractive. She looked early 20s and has shoulder length dyed hair and bangs, with huge thick glasses. Her body is fairly nice but her face is rather unattractive. I asked her if she spoke English, and she shook her head no, and then directed me to the shower cabin and set her little timer. I undressed and got in the shower, washed off, and came back out.

When I emerged, Eri was sitting on the bed nude. Like I said, her body is pretty decent. She's maybe a bit thicker by Japanese standards but I found her to be soft and pleasing. I didn't speak any Japanese at the time so it was kind of awkward and we began just feeling each other a bit, and then I had her lie back so I could kiss her body and suck her tits. She had a big hairy bush and I was kicking myself for not getting the cunni option (you can add things in the room but they cost more and I didn't feel like dealing with it). After the nipple licking and body kissing was done, she had me lay back on the bed and she whipped out what I thought was a condom. I motioned no because I had paid for the BBBJ option but she insisted and revealed that it was an alcohol wipe. She did a quick wipedown of my dick and then began the oral portion. Her BJ skills were pretty decent, though I prefer a soft gentle approach, so for me it was good. After about 10 minutes she could tell I was going to cum and finished me with her hand, which was somewhat disappointing but I guess the cum in mouth experience is technically extra. After I came she grabbed some tissues to clean me up, then she hopped in the shower, came out, we both got dressed awkwardly and she led me to the elevator.

Second Encounter
As mentioned in my first encounter, Eri had a big hairy bush, and having never gone down on a Japanese girl before, I decided to give her another go since I was entranced by this big hairy bush. This encounter was only 3 days after my first. This time, disillusioned by the dingy love hotel, I decided to do in-call to my hotel. I used Line, asked for Eri + 40 minute C course + BBBJ + nipple licking + cunnilingus options. Because of the delivery and extra option, this time it was closer to 25,000 yen.

Eri was delivered pretty quickly, in about 30 minutes. I thought they would have discretion and meet me outside, but no, Eri and her chaperone came straight to the lobby of my tiny little business hotel in full view of the workers and guests (the next time I did in-call I specifically requested they meet me outside and they obliged). At first I didn't even see Eri, just the guy. When I handed him the money, she popped out from behind a pillar. The chaperone left and we went up the elevator. When we got to my room we used the google translator on my phone to talk a little bit and she asked me if I'd ever been to been to Lovely Hands before...........so either this girl services a ton of guys, or is blind (hence the super thick glasses), or I'm the most forgettable person on the planet. I'm not sure how she forgot about the white person who spoke no Japanese she saw only 3 days prior but she did. When I mentioned we'd met before she said oh really? and went to typing on the translator. I expected her to say something along the lines of "oh I remember now" but instead let me know that I needed to pay an additional 1000 yen since we'd met before? I definitely don't see that listed on their site but whatever, I dug through my wallet (which I'd hidden out of caution) to get another 1000 yen and gave it to her, then it was off to the shower.

This encounter went pretty much just like the first one, but now with the addition of going down on her big hairy bush. We fooled around a bit, I sucked her tits, then it was her turn to lie back while I went to chow town. She seemed to enjoy it but the time was moving quickly so I decided it was my turn and we switched places. She gave another nice soft BBBJ and this time I was able to cum in her mouth a bit. Then showers, and she left.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I wouldn't go back to Eri specifically, but I wouldn't dissuade anyone from going to her either. She was nice enough and had decent skills, so if she's the only option you can give her a try.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/5/2024

I’m glad you had a meaningful time with Eri. But I’ve been to Lovely Hands about 20-25 times now, and I think if I had to give a worst of all it would be Eri.

She doesn’t have a terrible body, but I found it to be below average, a bit in the mid-section. And small breasts - but about a handful. To each their own on the bush.

Her attitude towards me at least (and my Japanese is near fluent; been here 17 years) was pretty cold. Maybe she didn’t like me but there was little effort to build any kind of mood or please the customer etc.

As you mention her face is not attractive. It’s a bit “puffy” I’d say. And she had the glasses on when I saw her.

On the one plus side, her technique is good. Even with the unattractive features and meh attitude that part worked.

Anyway, different strokes for different folks, but personally I would not recommend her to anyone who regularly partakes in this hobby.

The lowest provider I got at Annex (Marine Blue) was perhaps less attractive even physically but at least was very nice.

Just to add my two cents.

PS: Perhaps she just liked you and didn’t like me? That happens but that can’t erase most of her other flaws. It’s because of her I stopped going in without choosing.

I had an awesome experience with Eri and more affection than I could expect every time I went to see her so it depends on her appreciation I guess.

I found her pretty bubbly and she shared about her hobby of building miniatures.

I had an awesome experience with Eri and more affection than I could expect every time I went to see her so it depends on her appreciation I guess.

I found her pretty bubbly and she shared about her hobby of building miniatures.
Okay.

I’d be interested to see what others think I suppose.

Like I said. Over a year of going 20+ times she’s the last on my list. Just wanted to throw that out there for people to consider.

I have gotten along with just about everyone else great. Lots of blue cards offered and fun conversations.

I’m glad you had a meaningful time with Eri. But I’ve been to Lovely Hands about 20-25 times now, and I think if I had to give a worst of all it would be Eri.

She doesn’t have a terrible body, but I found it to be below average, a bit in the mid-section. And small breasts - but about a handful. To each their own on the bush.

Her attitude towards me at least (and my Japanese is near fluent; been here 17 years) was pretty cold. Maybe she didn’t like me but there was little effort to build any kind of mood or please the customer etc.

As you mention her face is not attractive. It’s a bit “puffy” I’d say. And she had the glasses on when I saw her.

On the one plus side, her technique is good. Even with the unattractive features and meh attitude that part worked.

Anyway, different strokes for different folks, but personally I would not recommend her to anyone who regularly partakes in this hobby.

The lowest provider I got at Annex (Marine Blue) was perhaps less attractive even physically but at least was very nice.

Just to add my two cents.

PS: Perhaps she just liked you and didn’t like me? That happens but that can’t erase most of her other flaws. It’s because of her I stopped going in without choosing.
I mean, she didn't even remember who I was two whole days later, so I don't think I'd call my time very meaningful lol. She was definitely very impersonal and seemed distant, but I took it to be a language issue at the time. There's something that I would say is a bit "off" about her.

Reactions: StFyle and Alice
I mean, she didn't even remember who I was two whole days later, so I don't think I'd call my time very meaningful lol. She was definitely very impersonal and seemed distant, but I took it to be a language issue at the time. There's something that I would say is a bit "off" about her.
That’s cool.

I just wanna put my opinion out there.

I hope it worked for you.

We can probably at least agree all round physically she’s below average I think.

They took my money and then a woman took me a few blocks down and around a corner to their "love hotel" if you can call it that. The room is very dingy and is just a pleather bed with some towels thrown on top and a shower cabin.

The term you are looking for is "rental room". Exactly as you descriped and used by many delivery health places.

I'm wondering if this is the same Eri I reviewed years ago. It almost sounds somewhat similar but since so many girls come and go it's pretty hard to know. When I had her, I found her to be pretty cold but she definitely let me do pretty much whatever I wanted to her and I almost made her cum.

I'm wondering if this is the same Eri I reviewed years ago. It almost sounds somewhat similar but since so many girls come and go it's pretty hard to know. When I had her, I found her to be pretty cold but she definitely let me do pretty much whatever I wanted to her and I almost made her cum.
I think it is. She’s been there a while. I check the schedule quite often as LH is usually a good back up plan.

She’s been there at least since October 2023 - so unless that was when she first started longer.

And I can’t recall ever seeing any other Eri. Cause I’m always careful not to confuse her even with similar names.

I'm wondering if this is the same Eri I reviewed years ago.
The Eri from August 2018 leads to a dead link, and playing around with ID numbers, there's still active profiles from around that time, so I imagine her name got recycled at least once.

It would be a huge coincidence if she was the same Eri, and the name えり got recycled just as she was thinking of rejoining, and she ended up getting her old name again in September 2022. Not impossible, but rather unlikely?

Edit: Actually, I guess with how many girls drop after working at the shop for just one day, it's not that unlikely.

Last edited:
The Eri from August 2018 leads to a dead link, and playing around with ID numbers, there's still active profiles from around that time, so I imagine her name got recycled at least once.

It would be a huge coincidence if she was the same Eri, and the name えり got recycled just as she was thinking of rejoining, and she ended up getting her old name again in September 2022. Not impossible, but rather unlikely?

Edit: Actually, I guess with how many girls drop after working at the shop for just one day, it's not that unlikely.
The OP is talking about the one still there now.

And right now there is only one active Eri.

I’m careful to avoid her.