60 mins - 20k (14k + options)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
January 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Lovely Hand has always been part of my holiday schedule every time that I have visited Tokyo due to the consistently positive experiences I have encounted there.

My 2 encounters last year with Maasa have set the bar set very high, and I was expected something similar when I visited LH again.

I went to LH and selected Rea based on her schedule availability, novice experience and height. I was brought to the love hotel by one of the staff, and was led into a room. Rea knocked on the door, and I welcome her into the room. Her body matched the description, but I was not too hyped about her looks (plain jane vibes).

We took off our clothes and Rea didn't say anything (strange because girls will usually try to pep the mood up first). Hence, I started fondle her breasts and she said that the manner with which I grabbed them hurts, which was really strange for me because I have never gotten such a feedback from other girls before. Quite the contrary, the feedback that I usually receive from other girls is that I am gentle, so perhaps she was sensitive from a previous session?

That interaction didn't feel fun, so I changed a pace a little by kissing her body and proceed to her breasts to lick it where she stopped me. It seems like I forgot to select that option at the start so horny me paid up immediately at 2k yen (an additional 1k yen more than the option in the front desk).

After resolving that roadblock, I went down on her next to perform oral (paid option). It was quite challenging as she was unshaved, and any attempts to use my hands to navigate through the Amazonian forest were meet with a "I need to pay for it" response. Fine, I worked with my mouth and tongue to try her get her in the mood.

But alas, I could tell that she was not enjoying the moment based on her facial reactions. She tried giving me a HJ after my oral on her, but for some reason, her hands were so cold that I asked her to stop because her hands were killing my boner.

Ended up holding her body close to me and jacked myself off. We had a little chat about how she learned English before the session ended with her sending me off at the elevator.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Was it the inexperience of Rea that caused her to be too nervous in our interaction?

Or should I have selected someone with more experience?

Or perhaps I had too high of an expectation because I only had positive, high quality experiences at Lovely Hand before this encounter?

I will never have the answer.

Thanks for taking the time to read my review, I hope you have a nice day.

• Sad
Reactions: SugoiBoy and Alice
Thank you for your submission!

Approved: 2/21/2024

Or should I have selected someone with more experience?

Or perhaps I had too high of an expectation because I only had positive, high quality experiences at Lovely Hand before this encounter?

Maasa is a high level girl there. I have gone to LH probably about 20 times in the last year and she I would say is in my top 5. So, thinking the shop has a lot of girls like her was yes... a mistake IMO.

Their quality is pretty random (and recently we have had more negative reports than positive). The best way to know is obviously a review here or... if the girl has multiple selfies of her full body - usually those are good or sometimes great. Some girls like Fumi even show their face. When I saw her cause of her blog I knew she was kinda cute and thin cause they were selfie style (which are the most accurate unless they use VERY old ones which can happen). And she was pretty much what I thought on the whole.

You could have selected someone with more experience depending on your taste, sure. If you mean someone who works a lot and has been there a long time?

Some of the best I have had were very new, but some of the worst were long time staffers like Eri who is still there and is probably in my bottom 5 of all time (including soaps/health etc).

Reactions: Banang and Alice
Sounds like Lovely Hands is a waste of money. Pretty much all reviews I read is either meh or bad

Sounds like Lovely Hands is a waste of money. Pretty much all reviews I read is either meh or bad
Well.

There are some good girls. It's just been more miss lately, yes.

Best to be sure if you go or always take the minimum time you need to reduce loss.

I see guys to in mostly blind and go for 1 hour with options. I always just do the 40 min/all nude basic. If it works out I can see her again and go for the works if I want.