JPY 6600

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
September 2022

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
I was walking around shinjuku, and was getting pretty hassled by the street touts. To stop this, I suddenly decide to enter Madonna, which is a Nozoki that has been suggested here in the forums.

Entered the building, and there was a small line so I waited around 20 minutes before the start of the session. The Tencho asked if I knew the system in Japanese, or I think that was what I heard. Replied with "ことがあります" and no further questions were asked after payment.

After waiting in the room with the old videos and manga, I was led to the small cramped booth with a one way mirror. Show starts and あめさん enters and starts her show. Pretty standard but was not entertained too much, as the other people in the other booths were putting in extra cash to get the dancer's attention. めぐみさん then enters and asks what other services I wanted. Paid and then was left afterwards. Change is given after a few minutes during the show. I think a lot of the customers have had their extra service too, as the dance was finished and was not yet serviced. めぐみさん enters 1-2 minutes after the dancer left. She was completely topless, and kneels in front of you in the booth to start the service. This took a while, so she started an HJ after a few minutes. I really wasn't feeling anything good about it, but, for some unknown reason, she thinks I finished after moving a bit. Condom was then removed, and then cleaned up after.

Didn't wait for any other sign to leave, and retrieved the phone at the Tencho desk.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This was a unique experience, but can easily go south if you are not used to getting paid service. To minimize costs, you can go and watch as a starter and not avail of the extra services.

Thanks for sharing your experience! It's not uncommon for some to not really enjoy this kind of experience, but at least you gave it a shot.

Approved: 10/15/2022

Sounds like a replacement for new hot point ? First review I’ve seen on this place, will definitely do some more research

This place has been around forever and is indeed almost the same as New Hot Point, although somewhat crappier in every way (IMO). It's smack in the middle of Kabukicho, across the square from the Toho building. You have probably walked right by it if you have ever been to that area.