http://www.e-god.work/

Appointment Length & Costs:
9,000 - 70min

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese only (Eng probably okay)

Details of the Encounter:
I saw the sign for this place many times, and finally decided to venture in. Was greeted by a mama-san in a bright red dress and huge cleavage. Staff seems to be all Chinese. The menu listed only one course starting at 70min. I asked for the campaign from the website, which is 1,000 off for 70min.

Once paid, I was led to a room, asked to fully undress, and lie down on my stomach. After a couple minutes, the provider came in. Late 30s/early 40s, decent figure, and kind face. Not bad looking by any means.

She started out by “washing” with some foam soap stuff for 15 minutes. Mostly gentle teasing of the butt/legs/groin, with some light touching the balls. I like sensual, so it was quite pleasant.

After that, I was flipped over and she went straight for the dick. Again with the foam stuff. Mostly very light, slow touches. Had I been more in the mood, I probably would have popped, but the combination of me being tired and extremely light touch meant I didn’t pop within the 15 min.

She then led me to the shower. I wondered if the course was supposed to be over already, but it seemed too soon. After the shower, I lay on my back again for a normal 25 minute massage. Pretty average, but not terrible.

Finally, I was flipped over again, and this time she went at it vigorously with oil. She lay down next to me and allowed groping over the clothes. I briefly searched reviews online that suggested at least one provider tool her top off when asked, but I didn’t bother asking. Seems like it might be possible though.

Anyway, after popping there was another shower(both self service) and finally some tea and chatting in the room while still undressed. Then clothes and out the door.

Overall, if you like sensual teasing and a guaranteed hj with no upsell, I think it’s a good place. It also seemed like two pops are allowed if you can manage to get off during the foam wash. Clientele seems mostly Japanese, but they didn’t seem very strict so English might be allowed.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you like a sensual massage and two pops, this is a decent value

Thanks for your report, I think this is the first time I've seen this one... glad you had a good experience!

Approved: 12/2/2021

Hello all,

Checked the forum archives before I was about to write something on that place and found this post/review! Thanks to the contributor.

Just to add up my (recent) review to the thread. The place is still up and running, despite the corona time.

Went there on a hot night last August (probably around 9pm) and picked up the 8000 yens/60 minutes oil massage.

As some of you might know, massages joints in Tokyo can be on the expensive side and upsells are not rare (compared to the Kansaï region, where I mostly play).

I was greated by probably the same lady described above I guess. Friendly, cute to my standard and with fairly big tits for an Asian girl.

Got undressed completely, lying on my belly and then the massage began.

I must say (that's my opinion) that she was actually quite good at massaging me.
Her hands felt nice and the chat we had in Japanese made the experience even more enjoyable.
The use of foam is something that I quite liked as well, assuming that it had been ages since I received such a treatment anywhere in Kyoto/Osaka.

She then ask me to flip and went straight to play with my dick, oiling it up, and gently strocking it. The great thing about her HJ is that she really seemed to care how I liked it, so I asked if she could do it a certain way: teasing my balls and doing it real slow to make it last as long as possible. She smiled and obliged, while taking care of me.
It took me about 15/20 minutes to pop and I gave everything I could when I finally came :ROFLMAO:

On to the shower, chit-chat, cup of tea and I was out, in a bit less than an hour.

Overall I found massage parlors here in Tokyo (for some of them) way more expensive than in my area, with of course no guarantee than any sorts of "extras" will be provided.

In that sense, I do think that this place does the job so I might repeat next time I get the chance to go to Tokyo.