120 mins (19,000 yen)

Type/Location:
Love Hotel (4000 yen)

Language Notes:
Her English is passable

Overall Rating:
4 out of 5

Details of the Encounter:
So I booked her during the evening. Maybe she was tired, but upon arriving she seemed to be in a bad mood. After about 5 minutes, she perked up and started to smile. We then got undressed and took a shower. She has a body on her. I was a bit taken aback by the fact that she was darker than her picture (a photo shopping trick). She didn't want to do any kissing and so we didn't. Her shower play was just average nothing special. Have had better with other gals.

On to the bad, she started off by playing with my nipples, licking them, gently biting them, and licking my ears. That was a first. Then she started to rub on my junior and did CBJ. Not bad! After 10 minutes of that, she just gave up and started CG. When they said she is tight, boy they weren't lying. We did that for awhile, then missionary, then doggy. To her surprise, I picked her up in the air and we did the standing cowgirl. She was shocked that I could do it for so long. I finally unloaded. Tired at that point, I took a rather long rest while she took shower.

Back to action, she asked me if I was ready. I say yes, and got into a squat position and really let me have it. She is tight, so I unloaded again. It was still up so we went back to missionary and it was at that point I could smell the aroma of sex and blood. So I asked her if she was okay. She said yes. After a longer time, say 15 to 20 minutes. I came again and then she went to shower again. Blood stain, but more or less from her period. Yes, it seems she was just finishing her period. So that explained why she would not allow 69 or other stuff. I asked her about that and she said she did not have her period. Then I asked her if she was in any discomfort she said no, then she placed another condom on and started reverse cowgirl until I unloaded again. There was more time say 30 minutes so she gave me a hand job after that. That was nice. We showered separately, then we walked out of the hotel together. I asked her if she would like to do that again, she said yes, I went on way and she another. In another post, I will explain why I like AM gals.

I didn't like some part of her attitude when it came to just talking. More or less, she just wanted to fuck and that was about it. So not much conversation. The next day, I felt like an old man who'd suddenly taken up a sport.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I'd book her again. She was pleasant and had a smoking hot little body. Tight pussy, semi shaved. Nice little hard nipples if you like that. She is very proper.

Reactions: PetCat and bichan2