Guest viewing is limited

Mirei is stacked and packed in the Special VIP Room - Gin Gin Jogakuen (ギンギン女学園)

YokoMonger

Contributor License
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Mirei is stacked and packed in the Special VIP Room.

Service Name:
Gin Gin Jogakuen (ギンギン女学園)

Provider Name:
Mirei Hoshina (星名みれい) - https://gingin-jo.com/cast/detail.cgi?status=221

Website/Contact Info:
https://gingin-jo.com/cast/top.cgi

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 min, 8,000 yen (6,000 + 2,000 S VIP option)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
Dec 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Note: This was more a research visit after my actual trip to Kira Kira where I came to amazing full service. I'm an old guy so popping twice in the same day is a rare occurrence, but I'm cool with having a fun time. Again, the store has a run down feel to it, the stairs are falling apart, and pink salons apparently have assholes for customers. I'm not much of a fan. Still, you're paying $40 to $60 for a 30 minute blowjob from a young attractive Japanese lady.

Around noon on a weekday made my second trip to Gin Gin Girl School. Walked in to the shop on the 2nd floor and the manager recognized me from last week so no issues. I paid for dealer's choice of girls but wanted to pay 2,000 yen extra for the S VIP room to see what was up with that (note that you can also pay 2,000 extra to get 10 more mnutes). . When the time was ready, I walked to the third floor (where the normal "booths" were at to get my mouth spray and hand de-sanitizer. I'm then led to the fourth floor with the VIP booths (slightly bigger than the normal booths), and the one S VIP room that's bigger, has a window (so it's visible from the outside), a sofa, the same cushioned vinyl floor, and some plush toys on the shelves as decorations.

Mirei walks in wearing the school girl outfit (white shirt and grey skirt). She's short at 150cm and looks plump but super cute (has wide set eyes and a wide flat nose common among some Japanese men and women). We make out on the couch and she's great at kissing. Undressing as we make out, she's short and stacked meaning curvy in all the right places and knows how to hold her posture to accentuate her large (US C-cup, Japanese D-cup) breasts that are pink with tiny nipples. Down to her panties she cleans my johnson then starts giving an amazing blow-job despite my limp state. I then say it's my turn, take off her panties which reveals a plump and smoothly shave pussy and amazingly round ass. I eat and finger her on the couch, she's fucking amazing to look at naked but she's clear on the no sumata rule (it's a Pink Salon after all). She switches back then I suggest 69 so we're on the floor with me tongue fucking her box and asshole which both taste amazing.

The time is almost up, so I opt to try to whack off while she holds her mouth over my cock to catch any spray, but nothing happens. I'm spent from Kira Kira but I did have a good time with Mirei. We clean and dress up, then she asks me to wait while she gets her business card to give to me as a thank you. I accept it, even though I doubt I'll be back at the store. Still, if I did go back, I'd have no problem if she was in the rotation.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Again, Gin Gin is not a foreigner friendly shop. I only got in due to language ability and having a residence card. It's not the best looking shop and there are plenty of soaps nearby and fashion healths just a bit further away. Still, it's a cheap 30 minute make-out session with attractive ladies so I can understand the draw. Plus, it's just 4 or 5 blocks from the Keikyu station.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your contribution, the community appreciates it!

Approved: 12/16/2022