Telephone Appointment https://missspa.jp/

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min 14000 yen

Type/Location:
Sugamo

Language Notes:
Japanese and English (Eng Limited)

Details of the Encounter:
I’ve tried few in Tokyo, Machida and Sagamihara but nothing comes close to this place.

Miss spa - Thai massage place

Called the store I don’t speak Japanese so I asked “English okay ?” She said little. Appointment was set for Sunday afternoon around 17:50. Got there little late cause still getting used to the train and missed my initial one lol.

You ring the bell, and yup she’s there almost same or even better in person. Big TITTIES !! First took quick shower and then the massaged started. This was the best massage I ever had. She has strong hands and knows exactly what she’s doing instead of tickling and doing other woodoo shit that the other cute girls do at most massage places. (I’ll still go to those)

She massages you from top to bottom precisely. I’m booking an appointment as I’m writing this. Anyway at the end the best Handjob. I’ve never experienced the way she did it. She has a unique way to make your dick obey to what she’s doing lol. I was still hard for another 15 mins after she popped me.

took shower she came with a green tea we talked for 5 mins about how often does she work and if she works at other places. Yadiyadiyada. Thought it was over but no, she started cracking my back and deep stretches. Got dressed and gave her a hug squishing her big titties. It was like a balloon lol.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I’m still gonaa go to those mediocre places (every place is mediocre after this) since they close to my place, but this place will be my go to every weekend. Just for the good massage alone I would 100% recommended anyone that needs a good massage. Good luck have fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review from Sugamo, much appreciated!

Approved: 12/23/2021

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Miss Spa - JeJe (JJ)

Date of Encounter:
December 2021

Contact Method:

90 min 14000 yen

Type/Location:
Sugamo

Language Notes:

I’ve tried few in Tokyo, Machida and Sagamihara but nothing comes close to this place.

Called the store I don’t speak Japanese so I asked “English okay ?” She said little. Appointment was set for Sunday afternoon around 17:50. Got there little late cause still getting used to the train and missed my initial one lol.

You ring the bell, and yup she’s there almost same or even better in person. Big TITTIES !! First took quick shower and then the massaged started. This was the best massage I ever had. She has strong hands and knows exactly what she’s doing instead of tickling and doing other woodoo shit that the other cute girls do at most massage places. (I’ll still go to those)

She massages you from top to bottom precisely. I’m booking an appointment as I’m writing this. Anyway at the end the best Handjob. I’ve never experienced the way she did it. She has a unique way to make your dick obey to what she’s doing lol. I was still hard for another 15 mins after she popped me.

took shower she came with a green tea we talked for 5 mins about how often does she work and if she works at other places. Yadiyadiyada. Thought it was over but no, she started cracking my back and deep stretches. Got dressed and gave her a hug squishing her big titties. It was like a balloon lol.

Final Thoughts:

Closing Comments:
I’m still gonaa go to those mediocre places (every place is mediocre after this) since they close to my place, but this place will be my go to every weekend. Just for the good massage alone I would 100% recommended anyone that needs a good massage. Good luck have fun.
Thanks! I’ll add it to the list!

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Miss Spa - JeJe (JJ)

Date of Encounter:
December 2021

Contact Method:

90 min 14000 yen

Type/Location:
Sugamo

Language Notes:

Final Thoughts:

Closing Comments:
Thanks for the review. It seems that big boobs is the norm in that store. Have you been able to touch them? We would understand why your erection was so long.:D

Reactions: ThaWeeknd
Thanks for the review. It seems that big boobs is the norm in that store. Have you been able to touch them? We would understand why your erection was so long.:D
I went there 2-3 times, depends if you get Minney she let me and I think I saw a review before on her saying she let them touch. But, not with JJ. You can just go Asian Feeling and roam free. That place is fun.

Reactions: Joe2017
I went there 2-3 times, depends if you get Minney she let me and I think I saw a review before on her saying she let them touch. But, not with JJ. You can just go Asian Feeling and roam free. That place is fun.
When I saw Minney the second time, she let me do anything I wanted with boobs.

You can just go Asian Feeling and roam free. That place is fun.
AF is very much dependent on the girl and how much she likes you, and her mood that day.

Many of the girls are quite strict about the official rules of the shop and don't allow touching under the clothes, etc.

Don't go there expecting that you will be allowed to "roam free".

Reactions: NeppV and Joe2017
AF is very much dependent on the girl and how much she likes you, and her mood that day.

Many of thep and don't allow touching under the clothes, etc.

Don't go there expecting that you will be allowed to "roam free".
And don't come here telling us all about it, AF tencho punishes girls that break the rules.

I went to Miss Spa today, and have Ai as my massage therapist. The view, massage and HE is neck to neck with AF, but only touching allowed was on her thigh. Therefore, definitely will be back.

Reactions: Spankmuffin