120min 1600 Yen

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
January 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
I was in Tokyo to meet a friend who was visiting Japan and doing some tourist stuff when I spotted this place in Asakusa. The photo on the banner outside the shop looked familiar so I gave them a call later and booked in to see Eva. English and Japanese is fine on the phone for booking.
It turns out to be Mari from Rakuun, Ueno who I have seen quite a few times and recognised from the afore mentioned banner :D
The shop is right next door to the Love Hotel -Sting you can't miss it.
It's small but clean of course, 1 room which I like because there's no punter next door to disturb you.
Anyway, I went for the 2 hour recommended course which starts with the bubble wash and 'soft hands' as she calls it :love: then massage time.
I always had a great massage at Rakuun and this one didn't disappoint either, to be honest I am there for the massage almost as much as I am there for fun times so I was happy.
After the flip there was more soft hands then shower and some tea. I can say I left feeling relaxed and happy after a long day pounding the tourist routes :ROFLMAO:

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Great option in Asakusa, English and Japanese spoken, good massage and fun. Recommended.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 2/9/2024

The price is confusing, i couldnt find 1600 or 16000 course on their homepage. Maybe 15000+1000 nomination?

The price is confusing, i couldnt find 1600 or 16000 course on their homepage. Maybe 15000+1000 nomination?
I haven't checked the web prices to be honest. She gave me multiple options on the day and I picked the rexommended course. There's usually a card with options for you to choose from before you go in.

Update:
This shop is now legit so no happy end.
I went back today for a massage and fun but it's no longer a tug shop. There are now 2 girls working but it's massage only. No extras offered.