Email

Appointment Length & Costs:
1 hr 28,000 Yen

Type/Location:
Hotel outcall

Language Notes:
Good English

Details of the Encounter:
The provider from AM who I had booked with had to cancel and Rio was one of the alternatives available.

As always with the AM ladies she arrived right on time. She is more on the curvy side then most of the other AM ladies, with a little bit of baby fat. She has very long hair which goes down well below her shoulders so if you are into that you'll appreciate her.

She also has very soft lips and is a great kisser. We spent quite a bit of our time engaged in DFK which she seemed to enjoy. Her oral skills are also good when it comes to BBBJ. Not the DT type of action but very effective use of her tongue. She uses her fingers equally well as we also spent time caressing each other.

She is not the take charge type but was responsive when I led the way and really warmed up to DATY and to my kissing and sucking on her nice nipples.

She is also not as talkative as some but does have a nice personality

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall a nice time. I'd recommend if you like curvy women and are prepared to lead the way.

I had her years ago and i love how big and round her ass is. She doesn't seem to take the lead but I am always happy to do so. Her hand and mouth technique is really nice. I'm glad she's still around. I didn't mind the baby fat then I'm sure I won't mind now so i gotta get at her again with her big ass!

Reactions: Motherfucker_Jones