Nina at TAPS, My First

Service Name:
TAPS (Tokyo Aroma Private Salon)

Provider Name:
Nina - https://taps-esthetic.com/s/profile?lid=38

Website/Contact Info:
https://taps-esthetic.com/s/

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 minutes - ¥21,000 + ¥7,000 (30 minutes extension)

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
Feb 2024

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Booking
Booking process was super easy. Messaged the establishment a day or two in advance, they were okay quickness to respond. I answered basic appointment prompts: name, time, length, etc. The person I was texting seemed like a nice guy.

After confirming, the person sent details of the reservation, including how to find the location.

I arrived to the location exactly on time, buzzed the intercom and was let into the apartment. The location is basically a 1 bedroom apartment in a relatively nice area. Nina was wearing a cute nightgown.

Nina
I actually wanted to book with someone else (recommended by other posters) but the timing didn't work so I was recommended Nina. Initially I wasn't convinced especially because unlike most therapists on the site, Nina only has 1 picture and it was basically covered.

I'm not good with words, but my type is fit, not skinny, but also not thick (to be clear she is not chubby at all, very tight body)… She was perfect. Nina has a classic cute Japanese face, pale skin, soft and perky body 🤤, soft and perky breast and butt.

She does not speak English at all. I do wish I could communicate with her to get to know her better.

The Massage
It started with a normal massage, facedown, focusing on legs with a some back massage. It was on the soft side, but this is exactly what I like (I don't like rough massages). Then she did the same areas with hot oil and it was fine/good.

Then Nina started moving her hands closer to my private area, fingers brushing up against it. She would do other poses (mentioned on other reviews) but what I really enjoyed was her putting her body on me, like her legs and butt on my legs when she was massaging my back. I was thinking that if this was all I'm getting, I'd be okay with it.

I was told to turn face up and basically the same massage happened with more touching, more easing into the private area, then when I was visibly ready, Nina started well… you know what ✊

I think I was lucky, she let me explore her body quite thoroughly and I was enjoying it so much, I asked in the worst Japanese if I could extend my time. She said she would check and texted someone and confirmed it was okay.

Had a couple minutes to cuddle and finished with a shower.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Nina has the most perfect body and I enjoyed the service. Language, however, I can imagine to be an issue, but I enjoyed my first experience very much.

The booking process, including the person I was speaking with, made it straightforward for a first timer like me.

I tried booking with Nina before I fly back but she wasn’t working.

Until next time 😢

Oh and shoutout to @yellowkey for his informative and encouraging posts on TAPS.

Last edited:
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/17/2024