magnilan

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Not Really Sugoi with Sugoi Esthe in Sendai

Service Name:
Sugoi Esthe

Provider Name:
Ruki https://www.cityheaven.net/miyagi/A0401/A040101/sugoiesute/girlid-36646956/?of=y2

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.cityheaven.net/miyagi/A0401/A040101/sugoiesute/?of=y2

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 mins for 29700 JPY (Incl 1100 JPY Membership Fee)

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
November 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Now, where to begin....

I was feeling particularly restless this night, having just landed in the city that morning and was looking to get some relief. wink wink Although it was my first time in the city, I had already done some prior research in the area, so I opted to take a walk downtown through Kokubuncho, the nightlife district in Sendai city, It was a unique little street, halfway and yet not fully seedy in equal measure. It was not purely a fuzoku district like one might find in Tokyo or Osaka, nor was it as brazen as Nakasu in Fukuoka, where the location is prominently advertised. The district, for the casual observer appears perfectly innocent, with regular Izakayas, sports and wine bars lining its entire length. However, interspersed between them, usually through doorways leading to a flight of stairs going up or down, one might find signs pointing to a pink salon here, cabaret there with an image club in between. Then, there were the illusion breakers, the gangs of touts standing at every major intersection along the way, calling out to every male with a pulse, hoping to rope a live one. I could not walk a few metres before the hails of"oniisan" start coming in. For the first time in my life, I had so many younger brothers...

On a normal excursion, I might attempt to pick couple of their brains for whats on the menu in the area, but perhaps fatigue from the day's travels had set in and I was somewhat irked by all the unwanted attention. I pushed through the district and reached its edge, where I saw the bright lights of Hotel Blast.

https://fairy-group.jp/blast/

I remembered seeing the name pop up in my research on the local city heaven directory. I was looking up delivery healths when I chanced upon the site of the local branch of Sugoi Esthe. I had seen the concept and introductions to their sessions before, and had always wanted to try them when I got to Tokyo, so I thought, why not? Maybe the local flavour would make for an interesting experience. For a brief summary, Sugoi Esthe touts itself as a combination delivery health and esthe salon. It focuses on erotic massages with happy endings via fellatio or handjobs, depending on your fancy. I was in the mood for something more than a pump and dump, so I decided to take the plunge.

Being a short term visitor, I did not possess a local number, so I entered a nearby phonebooth (that thankfully, still existed there) and rang up the place. I gave my name and was upfront about the fact that I was a foreign traveler, not a long term resident of Japan. The operator on line proceeded to question my Nationality, when I entered the country and queried as to how many shots of the vaccine I had taken. I answered him and made it clear I was already fully booster-ed up with my 3rd shot. He proceeded to explain the store's concept and asked me to pick the course I wanted. I chose the 100 min course for 28600 JPY, which was advertised as the most popular on the site. He again informed me that there would be and admin fee for membership, which would amount to an additional 1100 JPY. I was then asked if I wanted to choose a companion. I was feeling lucky that night, so I opted to leave it up to the P4P deities of Tohoku to divine me a match. I was told to wait a moment while he consulted his roster.

After a couple of minutes, the operator confirmed with me the course details and checked for my location. As Hotel Blast was the reason for my patronising them, and also their preferred hotel that did not come with any additional transportation costs, I told them I would meet the girl at the front of the hotel. If you were wondering, why not just get a room and wait for her there? Well, I wasn't too sure of the check-in procedures, and did not want to choose the wrong type of room. Given that this was a massage based service, I wanted to let the companion decide what would be adequate for her needs. Plus I was a wimp that didn't want to head in alone.

I was told to give about 15 mins of prep time and he hung up.

I parked my ass under a street lamp in front of the hotel and waited, with illusions of comely lasses to sustain me.

After waiting about 20 minutes, a lady came up to me, and inquired if I was her date.

The first impression of Ruki was a disappointing one for me. It was a cold evening, and she wore many layers, but it was not difficult to see that the lady before me could be 1.5 times my size. I know that it was wrong to judge someone by their body type, but as sexual preferences go, she did not fall in my preferred bracket. However, she had a sincere smile and pair of warm eyes. I was also to blame as I had left the matter up to the shop, without so much as an indication to my preferences, so I decided to look on the positive side of things and greeted her. We made small talk as we headed in to the hotel.

Inside, at the reception, she chose a "Reasonable" grade room, for which I made the payment of 3980 JPY for 3 hours. We then headed up to the room. I handed her the money and she proceed to setup the bath for the pre-service scrub down. While she was prepping, I was given a questionnaire where I was asked questions like the service I was looking forward to, or the amount of force I would prefer for the massage etc. When I was done, she undressed me and we headed in to the bath.

The wash was a standard affair and we had a little pre-service soak in the bath tub. As she had a lot more girth then I did, she did her best to squeeze herself into her corner of the bath, so as not to cause me any discomfort. I on the other hand, felt uncomfortable with her being so self-conscious and suggested we head to the bed. So far, I had managed to keep up a conversation with her in our time together. i learned that she wasn't native to Sendai, and was working here to avoid being recognised in her home city. The conversation was pleasent, and it really warmed me up to her.

When the massage began, I was getting excited. With how the process was described to me, I was expecting a sensual experience that would renew my opinion on massages. Reality was crushing, literally. It began innocently enough, I lay on my front and Ruki worker her way from massaging my feet. I was enjoying myself at this point, as she put in plenty of elbow grease in breaking the knots in my muscles. Suddenly, I felt her mount me, and proceeded to have the life squeezed out of me as the weight of her body ground my hips and crotch into the bed. I was in pain. As she did her best to knead my delts, I was grinding my teeth in pain, struggling between my desire to tell her that I was in agony, and wanting to remain polite about the situation. I opted to grin and bear it.

Then came the flip, and it was on with the show. She gave a pretty good blow job, with strong suction and tongue action. But as I wasn't feeling it, and the visual aspect of it was not arousing to me, I laid back, closed my eyes and let my imagination take me the rest of the way. Somehow, I achieved and orgasm and I could finally end the date. We cleaned up, showered again, dressed and left the hotel. I walked with her part way to her office, then we parted ways with a polite bow.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
With reference to the final thoughts above, I really don't know what to put in the available selection. I cannot fault the service I received on either the store or Ruki as I did not specify my preferences beforehand. Ruki was hardworking and a pleasant conversationalist, but she just didn't appeal to me sexually, as much as I felt guilty about it. I'm sure there will be someone out there for whom she ticks all the boxes. Unfortunately, it just didn't for me.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
Thanks for your contribution, the community appreciates it!

Approved: 12/16/2022