50 minutes - 12000 + 1000 shimei

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
December 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I was passing through Ueno and decided to drop by NYNY. Decided to TOFTT with Tomo because her measurements are 98-68-99 on her profile. The 68 waist was a bit scary but I'm OK with chubby ladies so I was expecting the worst. I was really surprised because she's not really chubby at all, her tummy is actually quite flat and her butt and hips were not what I expected (99 cm is always risky). She is not thin and she is quite curvy but there is really nothing to indicate a serious weight problem. Her age is listed at 36 which is probably also close to accurate and if she is over 40 it is not by much. Her face is cute, bright and wholesome, the kind you might pickup in a bar without a problem. She is a smoker which is disclosed so just be ready for that caveat. Her sense of humor and conversation (all Japanese) is quite fun and outgoing).) DATY and 69 are quite enjoyable and her BBBJ skills are good. If you don't like tobacco breath then I would recommend passing.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This is a case where the profile under-promises and over-delivers. She's not going to win any beauty contests but she's got a certain level of cuteness and her personality is bright and fun.

Thanks for your contribution, the community appreciates it!

Approved: 1/6/2023

Glad to see they are letting foreigners back in. I frequented this place prepandemic, but was rejected during the pandemic.
Kind of disappointing it doesn’t look like the service has changed, even though the price has gone up.

Glad to see they are letting foreigners back in. I frequented this place prepandemic, but was rejected during the pandemic.
Kind of disappointing it doesn’t look like the service has changed, even though the price has gone up.
They still might be rejecting, at least some of the tencho might. With one new night shift tencho I had to talk my way in and let them know I was a regular. I asked them to check with the lady and she vouched for me. After that I never had a problem. They have a points system and I guess I'm familiar enough that they keep track of the points without my keitai number.

Ah, interesting. On the occasion I was rejected, I talked my way past the doorman and paid. After 5 minutes in the waiting room, another guy came in and gave me my money back and “apologized”. I kind of wrote them off after that.
My favorite girl from those shops is at Sexy Cat in Kanda, so I just go there now instead. They never had a foreigner ban through the pandemic.