Guest viewing is limited

Old School Fashion Health Terakoya Dice Roll - meh.

StFyle

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Old School Fashion Health Terakoya Dice Roll - meh.

Service Name:
Terakoya Fashion Health

Provider Name:
Riko

Website/Contact Info:
http://terakoya.co/index.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
9000 (45 minutes)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
February 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:

Why I choose this place

So someone from this forum had been mentioning this place to me. It sounded really interesting. Thing is - they stopped going about 5 years ago but... the place was still around. My 2 main choices didn't work out that morning. I checked Marine Blue online and it was all booked up for the morning courses, and my back up Strawberry Jam was closed for cleaning until 12 noon when I got there at 9 am... so... wasn't gonna wait. I remembered this place, and it was only one stop from Shinjuku where I was so... figured, what the hell? I knew it was 9k for 45 minutes and figured I'd try it once. Headed over to Shin-Okubo one stop away on the Yamanote line.

It's about 3-5 minutes from Shin-Okubo station. Was really easy to find.

the actual shop

Gotta say. The place is real cool. It's an old style Japanese house with a garden and the sliding doors and wooden floors. the technos just asked if I spoke Japanese and after I had a quick back and forth they asked me to pick a course. There is really no way to research far as I know, the providers have no blogs (I could be wrong but I couldn't find it).

I got to the waiting room and that's when I got a bit worried. Thing is. On the wall they have stats of the providers in more detail than the website on paper hanging on the wall. And... the average age was like 35-40, which is a bit old for my personal taste. I mean of course it depends on the person, but I prefer 20s.

Riko

So, like most places, the techno called me and she met me at the steps. As I feared... she was a bit older than I like. All of the providers wear yukatas, so she was in one of those. She led me upstairs and into the room. Gotta say - the room was really nice. Lotsa space, red light bulbs and a pretty nice size shower. She was friendly, very very talkative and just nice all round. However, as I said... her age showed in her face and voice. I wasn't really attracted to her. My guess is she was probably 45ish?

the course

We got in the shower, and well. Her body and breasts where fine. Smooth, no marks or moles or anything. And shaved down there. Her butt showed a little age too tho... but she was in good shape I think. She washed me down and she was a talker. About her hometown, about other customers and how much or how little Japanese they spoke, just what ever she could think of.

So we moved to the bed area (futon on the floor) and I requested a HJ. Gotta say... she was real good. Not short of experience. If she was younger and cuter I would have been blown away. But the attraction level just wasn't there. I did pop in the end.

We got dressed and she started asking me all these questions about tits, and told me the owner liked to find women without pointy tits cause customers don't like them. Then asked me if I liked hers and what kind I like. I think she was trying to kind of survey me to see what I liked to pass it along to her boss? Kinda interesting. Then she asked me what I like in women and I said overall body shape... slender.

That's about it. I checked to make sure I had everything and thanked her politely and she walked me out.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I can't say the experience was all bad. The place was cool. Riko was nice and gave great service, and had great technique. However... she was a bit too old for me personally and even had a slight smell of ... I guess you can say "aging." Also, she had a bit of a grandma voice too, raspy. A nice smooth voice would have helped.

I knowingly took a shot in the dark which I do once in a while since 2 of my planned choices where a no go (I even checked Lovely Hands and the opening staff was real skimpy pickings). My other choice was Seafari which I kinda wish I tried since reviews here on it are decent. But... Terakoya seemed a bit more interesting and different.

If you are okay with older women, well you may like this place. And I bet they have some younger girls, but with all the options we have I can't say I'd recommend you go seek this place out. My guess is probably 1/5 there is under 30 and attractive based on what I saw when I got inside the waiting room. But, the price is pretty decent, and there is a 2000 yen option to choose... but... no real way I know of get a great idea anyway of what you will get.

Next time around, not gonna take a dice roll. Got a day off end of the month and will make sure the next trip is good.

Attachments

• IMG_7785.jpeg
    IMG_7785.jpeg
    29.3 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Thank you for your submission!

Approved: 2/21/2024

I like this place because I prefer older providers, less emotional baggage (usually) but I've never had a session to write home about, either. Tencho are not all that friendly in my experience but the ladies I've had are usually talkative. The last one I had met about six months ago had a smell I had never smelled before. I like DATY and this potent smell wafted forth, it must have been laden with pheromones because it was both exciting and foreign, strong and pungent but not unpleasant, dirty, unkept, sour, fishy, yeasty, rotten or anything like that. I don't think it was an infection because I know what that smells like and this was different. She was Japanese and I have never smelled a Japanese that came on that strong. It was just uniquely female and very potent and there is nothing I can think of that matches it. Her personality was bubbly and she must have known she smells unique and she asked me if I was OK. She said some guys don't like the way she smells but I told her I had no problem with it.

The place is a throwback, even the waiting room just has cushions and you sit on the floor inhaling second hand smoke if other guys are in there smoking. You definitely need very basic Japanese conversational skills to get serviced, though.

I like this place because I prefer older providers, less emotional baggage (usually) but I've never had a session to write home about, either. Tencho are not all that friendly in my experience but the ladies I've had are usually talkative. The last one I had met about six months ago had a smell I had never smelled before. I like DATY and this potent smell wafted forth, it must have been laden with pheromones because it was both exciting and foreign, strong and pungent but not unpleasant, dirty, unkept, sour, fishy, yeasty, rotten or anything like that. I don't think it was an infection because I know what that smells like and this was different. She was Japanese and I have never smelled a Japanese that came on that strong. It was just uniquely female and very potent and there is nothing I can think of that matches it. Her personality was bubbly and she must have known she smells unique and she asked me if I was OK. She said some guys don't like the way she smells but I told her I had no problem with it.

The place is a throwback, even the waiting room just has cushions and you sit on the floor inhaling second hand smoke if other guys are in there smoking. You definitely need very basic Japanese conversational skills to get serviced, though.
Ya. I wasn’t very clear. It wasn’t so much her age but how she carried herself. She was a tad “stiff” and kinda has a raspy grandma voice.

I like “youthful” ladies 40s if they are feminine etc

I was worried for a while that she was fat. Glad you had a great time.
But seriously.

If someone asked I would just tell them.

Or if they asked anything if they were considering going to help guy.

Asking why he wants to know isn’t relevant if it’s a surface level issue.

So for my reviews ask anything and I’ll gladly tell.

Reactions: Alice
How was her body? Was she fat or skinny? You left out that detail, my ninja. Cheers!
Her body and breasts where fine. Smooth, no marks or moles or anything. And shaved down there. Her butt showed a little age too tho... but she was in good shape I think.
Actually I kinda did. But I could have been more specific.

I meant "good shape" as in fit but could have used the word "fit" or "average weight" or something.

Reactions: Alice and Airnest
Wow, good to know, thank you for sharing! I did not know about this place and it’s the only one I believe still in this price range, since all the A Group shops raised their rates. I will have to try it out soon.

Reactions: Alice
Wow, good to know, thank you for sharing! I did not know about this place and it’s the only one I believe still in this price range, since all the A Group shops raised their rates. I will have to try it out soon.
Easy enough to find too. I mean I’m sure there are some good providers but seems like a Jan-Jan type dice roll to me.

The price ain’t bad tho for 45 min and a decent size room / shower + a little costume…

Reactions: sewbed