21000/ 60 minutes

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
October 2022

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I’d heard a lot of disappointing reviews of Nagoya, so on my weekend there I decided to try to pick up the old fashioned way on my first night. I ended up taking a Brazilian girl back to my hotel, but it wasn’t anything special, and not what this review is about.

On my second day in Nagoya, I was pleased to discover that my hotel was only minutes away from Muse, which I’d heard was the best option for foreigners in a notoriously foreigner unfriendly city. On the walk to Muse, I got a friendly ‘konbanwa’ from the gentleman at the door of a club labeled ‘Papillon’, and which markets itself as a ‘teens club’. Put that idea in the back of my mind for later, and continued walking.

When I got to Muse, the sign saying they accept foreign guests gave me confidence. I went upstairs, was seated, and waited for another customer to finish browsing the selection available on an iPad. Eventually a staff member came to me and said that there would be an hour wait for the girl who could serve foreigners, so I decided to bail as I didn’t want to wait. All was not lost though, I received a business card and discount vouchers with instructions to return in the future, which I likely will do as I will work in Nagoya again in the future.

With the memory of the friendliness of the other club, I meandered back to Papillon, and asked if foreigners were ok. I got the go ahead, so I headed inside and selected a cute young lady based on the staff recommendation. After a few minutes wait, I was ushered beyond the deep red curtains, and met by my selection. The photoshop skills in this shop are amazing, the girl looked somewhat similar but not the same. Despite this, she was cute enough for me to want to go ahead. We went into a dim, tiny room, and straight into the shower. This brought the excitement levels back up, because she had a fucking tight body! While she washed me, I couldn’t take my eyes off her perfect, lithe form, and couldn’t wait to begin.

Now, I was told in no uncertain terms in the waiting room that sex was not allowed, so I had low expectations. After a bit of hand play in the shower, she gave me a BBBJ on the bed. Unfortunately this only lasted about a minute before she switched to her hand, and when I asked her to go back to oral she said she couldn’t because she’d already used lube. I gently pulled her up into sumata, which got kind of enthusiastic, and she asked if I wanted to fuck her. Naturally, I said yes, so she got up to get a condom. I’m no Johnny Sins, but this made me feel simultaneously frustrated and fucking fantastic! The condom didn’t fit, although we got it halfway on, but it was never going to work so we gave up on it. Made me feel like I have a massive cock though 🤣

We returned to sumata, and when I was about to blow I told her I wanted to come on her face, which she wasn’t keen on. So, I blew on her tits, which was still nice enough, then we chatted a little about our lives and interests.

Overall, I say a better experience than I anticipated because I thought I had no chance outside of Muse, but this place was accommodating every step of the way. Next time though, I’m taking my own condoms just in case.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Not the best I’ve ever had, but good to know it’s there if I need it. Nagoya isn’t the black hole I’d been led to believe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report from Nagoya. We removed the irrelevant information for the shop you didn't use.

Approved: 11/22/2022

We returned to sumata, and when I was about to blow I told her I wanted to come on her face
Love Island Tongue GIF by Love Island Australia

Brother in arms...if you are looking to unleash a gritty facial on a willing Japanese female, I am your guide.

(Great review by the way.)