30min 3000+10000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
February 24, 2023 approx. 11:02

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
From the encounter last week, I was in the mood for some quick fun so I walked back in to the establishment and was greeted by the lady named Bee. As it turns out, she’s a busy little Bee - just hope I don’t get stung.

Bee was straightforward, asking for massage fee before proceeding so I paid the 30min 3000¥ fee and was directed to my booth, high plaster walls with a mat on the floor and a curtain for privacy.

Bee is a Thai BBW. Not too fat, smooth skin, voluptuous breasts, and thick ass. An Asian BBW, not obese but thick in the right places. Her dyed hair was cropped short at the jawline; she is attractive, just not a beauty. A great kisser, but more on that in a minute.

I undressed and laid face-down ass-up, chubbing myself up as I awaited her return. Bee returned and giggled at my antics, immediately caressing my member and asking if I want “this massaged”. I quietly sighed my pleasure as she lubed me up on the level one. Then to my surprise I felt a finger begin to penetrate my ass. Oh, man Bee was serious.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
A surprise GFE at a Thai massage parlor in Yokosuka. The only negative of the experience was having to keep quiet. Bee is a decent lay, a recommendation for any chubby-chasers. I wonder if I will be as lucky with another provider next time. We shall see…

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your contribution!

Approved: 3/1/2023