12000¥/45min

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
January 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Red Room is a place I have frequented for several years, so I will share my experience here in general.

Concept
The establishment presents itself as a health center whose specialty is AF.
There are three service categories:
1) E Course = Blowjob only (30, 40 or 80 minutes / 7,000, 9,000, 18,000¥ (hell but who chooses this last option?!)
2) AF course = Some girls will tell you they only accept this, others accept a traditional FS. It all depends on the girl. (45min, 120 min / 12000, 16800¥)
3) 3P course = you must select the girls who accept 3P and ask at the reception. If you want to avoid waiting for hours, it is better to book the day before by phone or Twitter (45min/19800)

Note that you will get a 1000 yen discount if you go to the store between 10 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.

Booking system
You can go directly to the store and check on the website that the girl is available or how soon she will be available to avoid waiting too long or walking around waiting for her to be available. It's very useful. Otherwise, you can book by phone or via a direct message on Twitter. However, for some reason, the staff does not always answer, but you can try. Some girls also have a Twitter account. The staff accept foreigner and can use basic English, even it's aways better to use Japanese, even basic.
The girls generally look like what is seen in the photos. It's obviously phoyoshopped but I've never had any big disappointments or bad surprises.

BE Careful: if you want FS or AF, you must check that the mention AF is noted on the profile of the girl on the website. Otherwise, it means that she will only give oral sex.

My personal experience
It's not the most interesting thing to know, but all the same, the place is clean, easily accessible (one or two minutes on foot from JR/ Hankyu station) and the store offers the assurance that the girls are tested every month and safe. You can't miss it, it's in an alley off the main street, there are big signs and a man watching the entrance. The store is on the third floor. Signs indicating the location are visible from the Hankyu train when you enter the station.

A nice point is that the girls have different outfits depending on the season (Christmas outfits, yukata, sexy Halloween outfits, etc.). This is a marketing strategy that I like.

I've done it with quite a few girls there, but I will talk today about Hikari. The girls named Onpu is in a more Loli style, very sexy, skillful and she speaks very good English. She's my favorite. But since she doesn't seem to be active anymore.

So, Hikari is a very beautiful woman, slim, and very close to what you can see in the photos.
https://www.redroom-kobe.com/profile.php?girlcd=145

After waiting 10 minutes in a spacious waiting room with toilets and free drinks (it may be interesting to specify).
At some point, the guy from the staff comes to pick you up, and the girl waits behind the curtain. Like a perfect girlfriend, she greets you with a big smile, takes your hand and leads you into the bedroom. The room is small, the bed is a futon on the floor but it's quite comfortable and there are mirrors around you. So you can see yourself fucking the lady, which I believe is a little exciting bonus.

Hikari is Type S. She is enterprising and vicious. Normally, we cover ourselves with a towel to cross the hall and go to the showers, but she stole my towel with which she hit my buttocks and forced me to cross naked, laughing. She used the term ~chan all the time when talking to me. After that we went back to the bedroom, she got on her knees for a wonderful blowjob. She then turned around, presenting her buttocks to ask me to take her doggy style in front of the mirror. She then climbed on top of me and we did a very pleasant missionary thanks to her legendary flexibility. I love her long legs.

Unfortunately, I couldn't cum. It's rare but it happens to me sometimes, especially when I have too much overtime. But in the end it was very good because when we went back to the shower, although anyone could come, I wanted to take her again and she agreed saying "ok, ~chan, but do please hurry and cum this time". So I took her doggy style in the shower while soaping her breasts.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
In short, one of my best experiences and totally impeccable service.
I don't know if the fact that I'm a regular plays a role or not, but I recommend. It was a must visit place according to my criteria.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for taking the time to submit a report!

Approved: 5/19/2023

Reactions: Moka
Title of Your Review:
Red Room, a recommended place in Sannomiya

Service Name:
Red Room

Provider Name:
Hikari

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.redroom-kobe.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
12000¥/45min

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
January 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Red Room is a place I have frequented for several years, so I will share my experience here in general.

Concept
1) E Course = Blowjob only (30, 40 or 80 minutes / 7,000, 9,000, 18,000¥ (hell but who chooses this last option?!)
2) AF course = Some girls will tell you they only accept this, others accept a traditional FS. It all depends on the girl. (45min, 120 min / 12000, 16800¥)
3) 3P course = you must select the girls who accept 3P and ask at the reception. If you want to avoid waiting for hours, it is better to book the day before by phone or Twitter (45min/19800)

Note that you will get a 1000 yen discount if you go to the store between 10 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.

Booking system
You can go directly to the store and check on the website that the girl is available or how soon she will be available to avoid waiting too long or walking around waiting for her to be available. It's very useful. Otherwise, you can book by phone or via a direct message on Twitter. However, for some reason, the staff does not always answer, but you can try. Some girls also have a Twitter account. The staff accept foreigner and can use basic English, even it's aways better to use Japanese, even basic.
The girls generally look like what is seen in the photos. It's obviously phoyoshopped but I've never had any big disappointments or bad surprises.

BE Careful: if you want FS or AF, you must check that the mention AF is noted on the profile of the girl on the website. Otherwise, it means that she will only give oral sex.

My personal experience
It's not the most interesting thing to know, but all the same, the place is clean, easily accessible (one or two minutes on foot from JR/ Hankyu station) and the store offers the assurance that the girls are tested every month and safe. You can't miss it, it's in an alley off the main street, there are big signs and a man watching the entrance. The store is on the third floor. Signs indicating the location are visible from the Hankyu train when you enter the station.

A nice point is that the girls have different outfits depending on the season (Christmas outfits, yukata, sexy Halloween outfits, etc.). This is a marketing strategy that I like.

I've done it with quite a few girls there, but I will talk today about Hikari. The girls named Onpu is in a more Loli style, very sexy, skillful and she speaks very good English. She's my favorite. But since she doesn't seem to be active anymore.

So, Hikari is a very beautiful woman, slim, and very close to what you can see in the photos.

After waiting 10 minutes in a spacious waiting room with toilets and free drinks (it may be interesting to specify).
At some point, the guy from the staff comes to pick you up, and the girl waits behind the curtain. Like a perfect girlfriend, she greets you with a big smile, takes your hand and leads you into the bedroom. The room is small, the bed is a futon on the floor but it's quite comfortable and there are mirrors around you. So you can see yourself fucking the lady, which I believe is a little exciting bonus.

Hikari is Type S. She is enterprising and vicious. Normally, we cover ourselves with a towel to cross the hall and go to the showers, but she stole my towel with which she hit my buttocks and forced me to cross naked, laughing. She used the term ~chan all the time when talking to me. After that we went back to the bedroom, she got on her knees for a wonderful blowjob. She then turned around, presenting her buttocks to ask me to take her doggy style in front of the mirror. She then climbed on top of me and we did a very pleasant missionary thanks to her legendary flexibility. I love her long legs.

Unfortunately, I couldn't cum. It's rare but it happens to me sometimes, especially when I have too much overtime. But in the end it was very good because when we went back to the shower, although anyone could come, I wanted to take her again and she agreed saying "ok, ~chan, but do please hurry and cum this time". So I took her doggy style in the shower while soaping her breasts.

No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:

Closing Comments:
I don't know if the fact that I'm a regular plays a role or not, but I recommend. It was a must visit place according to my criteria.
Is the service with condom?

Thanks for writing this review. I’m looking forward to try it. Another great option here in Kansai. Cheers. 👍

It was kind of ambiguous if it was FS or AF, but was curious about all the play in general since that detail was left out.
Yeah well that detail has no place in a public forum. Assuming there is a lady willing to break her shop’s rules and the law to appease some random gaijin and risk her health which is very doubtful as it is, throwing her under the bus to report about it would be a really shitty move.

Is the service with condom?
Yes, it's an anal-based store, so it's required and provided by the store

Yeah well that detail has no place in a public forum. Assuming there is a lady willing to break her shop’s rules and the law to appease some random gaijin and risk her health which is very doubtful as it is, throwing her under the bus to report about it would be a really shitty move.
In fact, it's totally for this reason that I remained vague. Maybe it would even be better if a moderator could delete all mentions about this topic?

Reactions: Cinnabums
Yes, it's an anal-based store, so it's required and provided by the store

In fact, it's totally for this reason that I remained vague. Maybe it would even be better if a moderator could delete all mentions about this topic?
You are not at fault. Some members though are pretty stupid about going on about it. I mean he could have just PMed you and asked you in private.

Kind of a silly comment considering the content in the public soapland reviews section on this site. But, let’s let the regulars on here flex

Kind of a silly comment considering the content in the public soapland reviews section on this site. But, let’s let the regulars on here flex
Not a review about a soapland is it. The shop policies and related laws are totally different. Silly is throwing up bs questions about clearly banned behavior that could land the OP, the shop, and/or the provider herself in some difficulty.

Not a review about a soapland is it. The shop policies and related laws are totally different. Silly is throwing up bs questions about clearly banned behavior that could land the OP, the shop, and/or the provider herself in some difficulty.
Not technically true by law. Soaplands are in the gray zone in much the same way.
Not trying to cause a stink. Just tiring of the agro authoritative tone on here by some members.

Not technically true by law. Soaplands are in the gray zone in much the same way.
Not trying to cause a stink. Just tiring of the agro authoritative tone on here by some members.
Except that writing on public forums that girls in places that are not supposed to provide FS can get the places shut down (more so with Japanese reviews though) or the girls fired (has actually happened with a girl from a well reviewed massage place on this forum!) and with a soapland everyone does know what usually goes on there and mentioning it should not cause trouble. That’s why people are urging caution in general.

Thanks for the info. I had a pretty good time at one of the (chain?) pink salons in the area and was also looking into other play after while in the area, but I decided to head back and do further research before trying anything else, although Red Room did show up in my search and noted that AF was its specialty. Keeping it on my list of potential places to visit.

It's too early for me to tell if Kobe-Sannomiya is somewhat open to (Asian) foreigners as it's surprisingly my first time in the area. I stepped into a budget pink salon after my session and lunch, and it ended up having a sign that it was for Japanese only inside, but the tout was somewhat okay with me but would have required a condom. It was like a half acceptance, but I declined as it probably wasn't worth it with the kind of rosters at budget places.

happened to be in Kobe today and went to this shop, the staff asked me about which country I came from and told me to wait to check whether I can enter or not, but finally got rejected in the end 🙄
When I asked the staff about the reason, he just told me a vague answer (the casts is not feeling it today blablabla)
Would it yield better result if I book it by phone or twitter?

*I'm an asian who speaks conversational japanese/N3 so it was all in japanese, but I guess Asian foreigner is not really welcomed in this shop 🙄

happened to be in Kobe today and went to this shop, the staff asked me about which country I came from and told me to wait to check whether I can enter or not, but finally got rejected in the end 🙄
When I asked the staff about the reason, he just told me a vague answer (the casts is not feeling it today blablabla)
Would it yield better result if I book it by phone or twitter?

*I'm an asian who speaks conversational japanese/N3 so it was all in japanese, but I guess Asian foreigner is not really welcomed in this shop 🙄
I’ve been to this shop a few times and I got reviews coming. I’ve never had problems here as an Asian foreigner. IMO, Asian foreigners who can speak Japanese would have less problems getting in compared to non-asian foreigners coz they can blend in especially if you’re Chinese or Korean. I’d check out the Juso massage place if I were you. Cheers.

Title of Your Review:

Service Name:
Red Room

Provider Name:
Hikari

Website/Contact Info:

12000¥/45min

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
January 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Concept

Booking system

My personal experience

Final Thoughts:

Closing Comments:
Hello Moka. First time poster here so please excuse me for asking but are you of Asian descent? I ask because I was all set to give Red Room a visit next week based on your recommendation but recent posts suggest that I - as a Caucasian, would have little to no chance of entry. 😢

If you have any other advice on ways to better guarantee permission to become a Red Room customer, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance! 🙇🏻‍♂️

I’ve been to this shop a few times and I got reviews coming. I’ve never had problems here as an Asian foreigner. IMO, Asian foreigners who can speak Japanese would have less problems getting in compared to non-asian foreigners coz they can blend in especially if you’re Chinese or Korean. I’d check out the Juso massage place if I were you. Cheers.

Did you go to the Red room few times? Is your feedback more positive or negative? I hope you enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to reading your review, bro.

Hello Moka. First time poster here so please excuse me for asking but are you of Asian descent? I ask because I was all set to give Red Room a visit next week based on your recommendation but recent posts suggest that I - as a Caucasian, would have little to no chance of entry. 😢

If you have any other advice on ways to better guarantee permission to become a Red Room customer, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance! 🙇🏻‍♂️

Welcome to you!
Really? I'm surprised. Where did you read that?
I've been there for several years in a row and personally, I've never had any problems.
If there is a refusal of Caucasian foreigners, then it's news to me.

Did you go to the Red room few times? Is your feedback more positive or negative? I hope you enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to reading your review, bro.
I went there 3 times. I’ve written 2 reviews, just waiting for it to get published. I even gave you a shoutout on the first one I wrote. The experience was positive for me and no problems whatsoever. Thanks again for sharing. I’ve been going to Juso and Red Room a lot the past two months but more with Juso.

Reactions: Cinnabums and Alice
I went there 3 times. I’ve written 2 reviews, just waiting for it to get published. I even gave you a shoutout on the first one I wrote. The experience was positive for me and no problems whatsoever. Thanks again for sharing. I’ve been going to Juso and Red Room a lot the past two months but more with Juso.
Happy to read that !
Can’t wait to read your reviews !

Reactions: Airnest

Welcome to you!
Really? I'm surprised. Where did you read that?
I've been there for several years in a row and personally, I've never had any problems.
If there is a refusal of Caucasian foreigners, then it's news to me.
Thank you, Moka! I guess I misinterpreted the above comment from sbdguy. He stated that he was refused entry even though he is of Asian ethnicity, so I assumed that if even non-Japanese Asians get rejected at the door then surely whites must be a no-go, too. Perhaps it was racism in the other direction on that day for him - in that whites are accepted but south-east Asians or Chinese or Korean - for example, are not? Having never been there and knowing none of the staff, I can't say for sure - but that's how I interpreted it.
Anyhoo, I guess I'll post a review as soon as I go! Thanks for your reply!!

Title of Your Review:

Service Name:
Red Room

Provider Name:
Hikari

Website/Contact Info:

12000¥/45min

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
January 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Concept

Booking system

My personal experience

Final Thoughts:

Closing Comments:
dear @Moka, update here (as of 11 Nov.) it seems that red room became a little bit more reluctant in taking in gaijin. I was just turned down as "the place was full at the moment and would have to wait + 2 hrs"

* I am Korean with basic level Japanese skills - enough to tell them that I can do basic conversations in Japanese.