January 2015

Contact Method:
Mobile phone & email

Appointment Length & Costs:
Overnight/75,000 yen

Type/Location:
My Residence

Language Notes:
Arrangements in English; Lili is conversant in English, but we spoke mostly in Japanese

Overall Rating:
4 out of 5

Details of the Encounter:
Sorry for the long delay before posting. I had this written up, but had been putting off posting it. However, with an upcoming repeat with Lili, I thought I should get this review up before my next meeting with her.

Details:
I wound up having some unexpected alone time towards the end of the holiday period, and thought I would have some adult fun. I emailed AM about availability for the following day, but as the day wore on, I started thinking more with my lower head. AM emailed me back saying that the providers I asked about weren’t available for the time I requested, but that several others, including Lili, were. Darth Helmet, having fully taken over at this point (about 8 p.m.), had me call AM to ask about the possibility of an overnight session. The AM office said they would check and let me know. I was then informed that Lili would be available for an overnighter. With that, the appointment was set.

The only problem was, I had not done my homework on Lili as well as I had with my original choices. A quick search on TAG seemed to suggest a possible mixed bag. Oh well, that’s what happens when your thinking gets hijacked by the wrong head.

I was somewhat apprehensive waiting for her to arrive, as I was not able to glean any real consensus on her looks from the few reviews about her I was able to find. But when I met her, I was relieved. Although the facial blurring in her photos had me worried, I need not have worried. I found her attractive, but her looks do not fit the stereotypical Japanese “kawaii” type.

With all the time available, I was in no rush, we chatted over some beers before heading to the shower. She’s a pleasant girl to talk with, and quite friendly. In the shower, we started kissing the, DFK/LFK almost like real lovers, and she teasingly stroked my cock. Once I was done, she suggested I head out while she finished washing

From there, we went to the main event. More kissing and caressing, especially her breasts. They aren’t large, but I find them to be well proportioned for her body size. I won’t go into the particulars of my time with Lili, but we progressed to DATY, BBBJ, mish, doggy, CG through the night, of course dozing off during breaks.

What was most notable for me was the hand job she gave me for our final round. I don’t know how she did it, but I had an orgasm that felt like it went on forever, not sure if it could be properly called a male multiple orgasm. It was simply fantastic.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I would recommend Lili. She was enthusiastic in bed, and gave me an orgasm I’ll never forget. The only deduction I would give her is that she asked me a few times if I was about to come as we were fucking. She didn’t ask it in an irritated manner, but for me it’s a question that suggests she wanted me to finish up quickly. However, that was the only complaint I had, and it really was a minor issue. Overall, I enjoyed my time with her and look forward to seeing her again.

Thanks for the post on Lili. Saw her a few months ago, and found her a bit mechanical also and too inquisitive. e.g. recall her asking "who else I have seen at her agency?" which i thought was quite over the top.
unlike you, i wont recommend her .. definitely better AM picks IMHO.

Hmm, I would agree that her being too inquisitive about the client would be off putting. But she wasn't like that with me. Maybe it was an "off" day for her? Well, I'll let you guys know how things go when I see her again. I hope I won't be reporting back the same problems you encountered.

Thanks for the post on Lili. Saw her a few months ago, and found her a bit mechanical also and too inquisitive. e.g. recall her asking "who else I have seen at her agency?" which i thought was quite over the top.
unlike you, i wont recommend her .. definitely better AM picks IMHO.

And who would that be...? I'm looking for petite yet active.

Cheers!