40m, 4k

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
March, 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I have been here often but wanted to go today because Thursday is Negligee day! In this place they normally wear silky pyjamas, but on Thursdays amd Saturdays they differ. On Saturdays they were a kind of school uniform. The pajamas are great anyway. but negligees are better!

You usually get 3-4 rotations - today I had three. All were busty (D and above) in black negligees.

Rara - very pretty but was the listening and not talking type. Didn't seem too active and not wanting more than a light peck so I did not push any further. I was worried that I had made a mistake in coming but then:

Yuzu - a very fine young lady. pretty indeed. After a little bit of chat she said something along the lines of "but you came here to feel boobs, right?"then immediately climbed onboard and made herself accessible. Deliciously soft lips and nipples that responded well to my ministrations. Good alternation between chatting, kissing and letting me have my way with her lovely boobs.

Riru- a little unconventionally pretty but new to the shop and very nice. Cute, friendly, chatty to begin with but then full-on with the kissing and light moaning.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
All in all, a good visit. 40 minutes for 4k is a good deal when you get 3-4 ladies. They don't do a longer course and extensions are expensive, but I do recommend this place. I must have been here 8-9 times now and only encountered the same girl once. You can shimei, of course, if you find a damsel that you want to see again.

Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 4/12/2024

Thanks for the review and the explanation of the outfits. Haven't been to this place, but should give it a shot next time.

...maybe it should be mentioned that 4k for 40min is not the regular price. You need to show a coupon to get the discounted price....but all Sekukyabas always have coupons available for "free" courses

Reactions: Kozure Okami
Thanks for the review and the explanation of the outfits. Haven't been to this place, but should give it a shot next time.

...maybe it should be mentioned that 4k for 40min is not the regular price. You need to show a coupon to get the discounted price....but all Sekukyabas always have coupons available for "free" courses
Yes, that is true. The price I mentioned was the email magazine price (on CityHeaven).

This looks super reasonable and very fun. Actually cheaper than a japanese language practice lesson lol

Reactions: Alice
This is their mail magazine price list:

◯weekdays 9:00〜16:00
30分¥3,500(2〜3回転)
40分¥4,000(3〜4回転)

◯Saturday
9:00〜13:00
30分¥3,500(2〜3回転)
40分¥4,000(3〜4回転)

13:00〜16:00
30分¥4,000(2〜3回転)
40分¥4,500(3〜4回転)