40 minutes 7000 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
December 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I had my first sekukyaba visit at the same establishment prior last week and was shocked at the drop of the quality of girls, so why did I visit Miss Campus the second time on that day? I made my decision based on the number of working girls by checking through schedule of other campus groups and Miss Campus has if not mistaken nine girls working around my time of visit (3 pm). IMO if you check a sekukyaba schedule and found only four or five girls working or less, its recommended to stay away. Also instead of using web discount I paid the normal entry fee of 7000 yen and hope the staff will give me value for my money and glad this approach paid off.

Tsugumi: Fucking hell, I've meet up with quite a number of sekukyaba girls and this one gives that everything you want for a perfect girlfriend vibe. On the website, she's an S ranked girl with contagiously cute laughter, awesome chemistry even with my Japanese vocab that still felt limited and the make out session that brings back intimate high school crush memories. She told me her hobbies were hip-hop dancing and her future plans were to join a beauty school. She's 24 years old but I kept complimenting her that she feels 18 and when making out, sometimes I would smell her neck and say いいにおいね which she loves it.
I subsequently shimei-ed her a few days later and will not write a separate review on that but the experience of both days was so intense i left the shop and after dinner, just took a long lonely walk around Sumida river for the night.

if I had another 100k yen I would have went back to the shop and nominate her again, but the weirdest thing was I did not want to ruin THAT experience with a third visit. Crazy isn't it?

Saya: The girl was really not my type but we had a really interesting conversation. Apparently quite new, just started barely a week. Apparently she loves bikes, and she repairs bikes in her spare time and her hobby involves long rides to Kanazawa.

Chika: (Unfortunately for this girl I am not sure if her name was accurate) This girl was a petite girl with big lips and interesting personality. Interestingly after an awkward first minute I asked what were her plans for Christmas and she told me she's visiting her grandparent whom she has never seen in ten years and what's famous in her hometown Fukouka. When we tried to make out, the staff popped out of nowhere and gave a time out. Maybe it was a good thing because...

Honoka: This is another "perfect girlfriend" speciment, unfortunaly Tsugumi wins by a whisker but even though she's 19, she sounds and behaves mature beyond her age. Able to carry a conversation well and had good rapport despite my brainfart old self running out of questions to ask her and jesus christ, of so many sekukyaba girls I've had DFK with she's the best kisser ever despite being freaking 19. I cannot describe how suave she was in eating my lips and twirling my tongue in so many different ways it's mindblowing LOL. And despite the dreaded "last girl" curse where a staff will cockblock your shit after five minutes usually I spent quite a considerable time with Honoka (ten minutes or even a bit more) so I was quite lucky that day.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Quality of campus group sekukyaba girls have dropped compared with pre-covid but if you can still find stunning gems if you persist going through some duds and depending on your luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review, the community appreciates it!

Approved: 12/23/2022