90 mins, 13k jpy

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
I was browsing Twitter the other day, and happened across this massage parlor. Booked after work in Japanese. As far as I can tell, walk-ins are not preferred. The location was somewhat easy to find, though they don't have any signs outside.
I would describe the shop as a very clean shop. The stalls are pretty cramped though, and the heating is almost non-existent.
Yuri is a cute Thai girl, but she did not look like her photos. Still pretty though, didn't like all those filters they put on. She does not speak Japanese, and spoke very little English. I guess this was why she didn't communicate that much with me in conversation. Massage was a typical Thai massage, with lots of teasing.
She taps me to flip and starts stroking it. I asked to hold her hand as mine were super cold. She was good with teasing me, and I sat up straight, stroking her breasts; she wasn't wearing a bra at all! I asked of course if it was okay at first. Our faces somehow ended up super close with each other as I continued to touch in various places. Kissed her neck. She didn't complsin, so I continued to be more aggressive with the touching down below.
Felt her get wet and I fingered her for a while. This was all while she was stroking me, btw. It got too abunai so I relaxed a bit and laid down again. She laid down beside me and we made out a lot. Popped, showered, went on my way.
Note that I do not know if this is the standard in this shop, and your experience may vary from mine.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall I liked the experience in this shop. May be worth another visit, but I doubt I'll get the same experience with another girl.

Last edited:
Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 4/5/2024