90 Minutes 18,000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
November 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
This place is directly outside Yoyogi Uehara station. The sign is very large and obvious but the entrance is the stairway to the apartment building to left of the front of the building. I have gone twice and both times I just called and asked if they are available and they say yes.
Their website is not reliable for any information other than the phone number as the price menu is much different.

The menu itself is very long and the first time I went I selected from the first section which was 90 minutes for 15000 then the next section which is called dream course 90 minutes for 18000 yen. The service itself didn’t seem different so I have no clue what the difference is.

Both times I had different providers but I do not recall a name for either. Whoever answers the door is the provider and there is no menu or choice. Both times I have gone I don’t think there was even someone in the building other than the provider.

It begins with soap massage face down then facing upwards. Then shower then regular full body massage. Oil then HJ.
Overall both providers were very friendly and had around E cup.
During HJ they have no problem with full body touch and the technique overall was excellent.

Everyone that works there is Chinese and speak no English. Their Japanese is surprisingly good so for anyone that can speak Japanese there is no problem. Otherwise I don’t think they care about foreigners because I asked her the second time and she said there is a large variety of different nationalities of customers.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
It is expensive but I enjoy the massage so there is some benefit compared to a normal health store. It is also in a relatively low key location since it is not the normal area for this type of store.

Thanks for your review, the community appreciates it!

Approved: 12/8/2022

Wow, nice found in a very non-friendly area for p4p. The time I used to frequently visit there it was strictly upper-class residential area sprinkled with foreigners working in the nearby embassies.